Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

A new month.....what do you want to accomplish this month?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM
  • 7 Replies

January was good for losing weight.  I had lost 3 pounds.  February was awful.  I think i gained it back (or at least half of it), I stopped tracking my food and I stopped exercising altogether.  I have been so busy that I havne't made time for myself.

So....other busy sports moms and I are starting an exercise challenge and we have to get in 150 minutes each week.  Some days we are going to try and do it together.

Another thing that I want to accomplish is to reclaim my organization skills at work.  haha.  Seriously....it's bad right now.  I'm not sure if I'm coming or going. 

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
TheartAH
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Finish my time consuming home business taxes and start studying for an upcoming college course test.
Good luck on your exercise plan! Make it fun and the time will go faster :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TwinSoccerMom
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:30 PM

I am a little more than half way through a Couch to 5K program which I should be able to finish this month if it continues to go as well as it has so far. Been doing it all on the treadmill so as soon as the weather gets nicer I need to start running outside.

jennymajchszak
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:35 PM
2 moms liked this

I am hoping we can close on your new house so we can move in soon simple smile

mamavalor
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:07 AM

A couple of moms have asked me to join them at their gym.  Will be heading over in the morning to take my first class.  They said the classes are addictive, although I doubt I will become a gym rat. 

I started walking with another mom, although it has been sporadic. 

embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I'd love to finish our home organization project we started, hell I don't even remember when we started. We need to go threw the stuff in our storage unit in the basement and take care of it, getting things better organized and labled.  Then do a donation run to the local salvation army or goodwill. At the very least start spring cleaning. Hopefully start walking outside.

Barabell
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I hoping to get my bills call caught up and current.

I'd like to get my hair colored, and I'm considering dying again for the first time in over 7 years.

I'm going to LOVE the end of the hockey season.

I'm hoping to start working out regularly again.

SuperLooneyMom
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM
I'm overwhelmed this month that I'd like to just kick back and have a date night with my husband
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)