Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help?!?!?!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM
  • 4 Replies

i am 16 me and my boyfriend broke up then i found out i was pregnant he cheated on me then flirted with other girls i dont want to tell him im pregant but i dont want to souind mean so idk i really need advise on anything im really lost about everything so any advise would really help me alot plese and thank you :)

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
VickyJoJo
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM

First - have you told your parents?  If you feel that you can't yet, please seek the advice of an adult you trust  - a guidance counselor, another relative, etc.  Turning to a message board on a website is great for some problems but cannot help you make the hard decisions ahead.  You do have choices and options and I understand it is overwhelming right now.  That is why you really should talk to someone you trust, not sit at a computer and get bombarded by everything.

flower11512
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM
ive told my dad and trying to tell my teachers
Barabell
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:17 AM

(hugs) I'm sorry about the stress you have right now.

I don't have any experience with this. This is a group for mom's of kids 8-13 years old, and so it's been awhile since a lot of us have been pregnant too.

You might want to try this group. I believe it's for teenage moms:

Young Moms Group

Cafe AmyS
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  I'm sorry you're finding yourself in this unexpected situation but very glad that you've told your dad.

You might want to check out the Young Moms group here on CafeMom as well.

Quoting flower11512:

i am 16 me and my boyfriend broke up then i found out i was pregnant he cheated on me then flirted with other girls i dont want to tell him im pregant but i dont want to souind mean so idk i really need advise on anything im really lost about everything so any advise would really help me alot plese and thank you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)