Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Room of the Day 3-8-13

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 9 Replies

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I like it.

VickyJoJo
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:09 PM

I like this one.  Nice pops of blue.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I really like it.  I would spread it out a little but, overall, I really like it.  I want that house!

TwinSoccerMom
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I like it.  Looks a little crowded though. If the furniture could not be spread out a little, I would have a smaller coffee table.

steelcrazy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Not a fan.  It is very bland and the space seems cramped.  Not to mention that the tv is in a spot that you wouldn't be able to see it from any of the furniture, what is the point of that?

M4LG5
by Valeri on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Quoting steelcrazy:

Not a fan.  It is very bland and the space seems cramped.  Not to mention that the tv is in a spot that you wouldn't be able to see it from any of the furniture, what is the point of that?

I JUST noticed this right before seeing your post.  Is that really a TV?  If so...why the hell is it there?

steelcrazy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Quoting M4LG5:

Quoting steelcrazy:

I JUST noticed this right before seeing your post.  Is that really a TV?  If so...why the hell is it there?

I can't figure out what else it could be.  You don't have to have a tv in every room, but if you are going to have one in the room, I'd think that you'd want to sit down to watch it.  Why wouldn't you hang it over the fireplace and put the artwork on the wall where the tv is?

Sorry, things like this tend to drive me crazy. lol

jaytee
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:42 PM
I like the room itself. I love the throw pillows and the painting. The lay out is weird
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM

I like it, I also like the house!

I would get rid of the painting, and put the tv in it's place so that we can actually watch the tv when we are in the room.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)