Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Spring Break plans?

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM
  • 9 Replies

We are sitting here waiting to see if the weather clears up for camping and ATV riding in Oklahoma.  We would drive several hours to go and it is so disappointing just not knowing.  Anyone have plans to go somewhere or are already there?

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

We were on Spring Break last week. We went south for a couple of days to spend time with my parents. The rest of the time, we played tourist here in our city and did a lot of local things. Six Flags, a local festival, Chuck E Cheese, the movies, siteseeing, bowling, a painting class, the Titanic Exhibit and so much more.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

We don't have any right now. Dh is toying w/ the idea of a boys-only camping/fishing trip. The boys would love that, and dd loves when she and I get girls-only time at home.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Our spring break is next week.  One of my sisters will be in town but we are not sure what days she is going to say just yet.  We hope to hang out for a few days.  I am working 1.5 of the days but the rest of the time, I hope to organize my house a bit but still go do some fun stuff during the day.  Softball is still happening (games and practices) so we can't do too much. 

We do plan on going to the drive-in on one of the days with other families so that will be fun.

catngabsmom
by Erica on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Orlando!!!! we leave easter sunday morning, haven't decided which park we want to go to yet, if we go to a park at all. we are loking forward to it, yet dreading it!! my bff is going with her family also, we have been besties since high school, but out husbands hate each other and my girls hate her boys! did i mention we are staying at the same resort??

HoosierMom2JB
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM

We will be spending spring break in Chicago, my DD is competing in a pageant (pre-teen Miss Indiana) our springbreak starts on Good Friday, we also intend to visit the museums, aquirium and the american girl store.

embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM

We still have a week to go until my dd is on Spring Break (her's is the first week of April). If the weather is nice I hope to get outside. Take the girls for a walk or to the park to play. Also want to do a little spring cleaning,again hopefully the weather will be nice and I can open up windows and air out the house. Not really sure what eles we'll do. DH is working is normal schedual so we won't be going away.

Wyldbutterfly
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:56 PM
No plans, I have to work :/
CampClan
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Spring Break starts after school Thursday (3/28) for us. And I happen to go on vacation at 5pm that day! The daycare I work for is closed for Good Friday. Monday I have an eye doc appointment. Tuesday we (DS & I ) are touring Cedarville University, Wednesday DD has annual well check & I am trying to get my dog into the vet. Thursday the younger kids have a "lock in" at church from 6-10, & Friday is DS's 17th bday so we are taking him to get his temps! 

Momchipomkids
by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

We were on Spring Break last week. We went south for a couple of days to spend time with my parents. The rest of the time, we played tourist here in our city and did a lot of local things. Six Flags, a local festival, Chuck E Cheese, the movies, siteseeing, bowling, a painting class, the Titanic Exhibit and so much more.

That sounds like what I want to do for the summer weekends. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN