Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

its swim suit time!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM
  • 19 Replies
Ok where do take your girls to get theres? My dd is now in the jr section with this and we are having troubles finding one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pcsainco
by Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Justice suits fit my girls pretty well. Target is hit or miss as far as fit, style, quality goes. I never find anything at Kohls, although I keep trying. I've bought a lot of suits in the past from Lands End (GREAT quality), but my girls don't like the style anymore. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Thanks! My dd is out of the justice stage and that is why it is so hard this year! I think i am going to need all the luck i can get at this point. Lol

Quoting pcsainco:

Justice suits fit my girls pretty well. Target is hit or miss as far as fit, style, quality goes. I never find anything at Kohls, although I keep trying. I've bought a lot of suits in the past from Lands End (GREAT quality), but my girls don't like the style anymore. Good luck!

hriabywx4
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
This is the time of year that I thank God that I have boys! I struggle finding a decent suit for me, I can't imagine trying to find one for a young girl!!!

You all have my sympathy and best wishes!
mamarj
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:57 AM
I usually find DD's suits at Target. I have to be out in the season early because she is sooooooo picky about what her suit looks like and to find a style she likes in her size is hit and miss. Just yesterday we were walking past the rack at target and she pointed one out. I said "Try it on!" And there was only one in her size so we bought it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Lol thank you for understanding!! It is a nightmare!!

Quoting hriabywx4:

This is the time of year that I thank God that I have boys! I struggle finding a decent suit for me, I can't imagine trying to find one for a young girl!!!

You all have my sympathy and best wishes!

nebcutie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:41 PM
I would of bought it too!

Quoting mamarj:

I usually find DD's suits at Target. I have to be out in the season early because she is sooooooo picky about what her suit looks like and to find a style she likes in her size is hit and miss. Just yesterday we were walking past the rack at target and she pointed one out. I said "Try it on!" And there was only one in her size so we bought it.

minimo77
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:28 PM

DD is still small, and I love buying suits for her every summer, she has about 8 so far. I do have issues as she is so skinny, the top will fit but not the bottom.(if its a 2 piece, tankini style, or boy shorts style) One pieces are easier to buy but a pain in the butt for bathrooms breaks.

nebcutie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:37 PM
One pieces are not an option here cause my daughter is the tall and they dont fit. Before this year it was easy and she loved them but this year not being in the girls section makes it so much harder.

Quoting minimo77:

DD is still small, and I love buying suits for her every summer, she has about 8 so far. I do have issues as she is so skinny, the top will fit but not the bottom.(if its a 2 piece, tankini style, or boy shorts style) One pieces are easier to buy but a pain in the butt for bathrooms breaks.

minimo77
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Good luck in your search, being early in the season yet you are bound to find something if you keep looking! And if you do find one, get two! :)

nebcutie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Lol good idea!! I will get 2!

Quoting minimo77:

Good luck in your search, being early in the season yet you are bound to find something if you keep looking! And if you do find one, get two! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)