Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans
Ok where do take your girls to get theres? My dd is now in the jr section with this and we are having troubles finding one.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Replies (11-19):
Roo1234
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Our daughter is so thin and tall that it is a real struggle to find something she is comfortable wearing.  She doesn't like bikini styles, but most one piece suits just don't fit properly.  Tankini styles are where we usually look

jojo_star
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:44 PM

My only daughter is 15, so I take her to the women's section, because most juniors don't fit her chest. 

TheartAH
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:56 PM
This! She has swim lessons in the summer and has had some close calls with the loose bottoms on dives.

Quoting Roo1234:

Our daughter is so thin and tall that it is a real struggle to find something she is comfortable wearing.  She doesn't like bikini styles, but most one piece suits just don't fit properly.  Tankini styles are where we usually look

nebcutie
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:59 PM

This is what we are having the most trouble with, my DD does not have much of a chest and so finding something small enough in that area is the hard part but swim suits in the girls section are to little kid like for her. 

Quoting jojo_star:

My only daughter is 15, so I take her to the women's section, because most juniors don't fit her chest. 

nebcutie
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM

We have trouble with the body length also, we have not even tried a one piece in years cause they just never fit.

Quoting TheartAH:

This! She has swim lessons in the summer and has had some close calls with the loose bottoms on dives.

Quoting Roo1234:

jojo_star
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:03 PM

My daughter has the other problem, her chest is so big, juniors cups don't fit. It's always a struggle to find her an adult suit that fits, but is still fun enough, and not too dowdy for her. 

Quoting nebcutie:

This is what we are having the most trouble with, my DD does not have much of a chest and so finding something small enough in that area is the hard part but swim suits in the girls section are to little kid like for her. 

Quoting jojo_star:

TheartAH
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Yes, my DD is the same. She hasn't been able to wear a one piece since she was about 4! They "ride up" in the wrong place.

Quoting nebcutie:

We have trouble with the body length also, we have not even tried a one piece in years cause they just never fit.

Quoting TheartAH:

Quoting Roo1234:

catngabsmom
by Erica on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:27 AM

same here!!!! i have an 11.5 year old with a C cup, i ended up buying her a bandaeu style bikini at Aerie and a tankini with boy shorts at Carson's.

Quoting jojo_star:

My daughter has the other problem, her chest is so big, juniors cups don't fit. It's always a struggle to find her an adult suit that fits, but is still fun enough, and not too dowdy for her. 

Quoting nebcutie:

Quoting jojo_star:

Erica

Mom to
Caterina-11
Gabriella-9.5
embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Target or Khol's

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN