Ask the Expert: How to keep your kids learning over the summer - SWEEPS WINNER ANNOUNCED!
Thank you all for your wonderful questions! Click here to read Dr. McComb's answers!
Congratulations to our mom, wyomom4 on winning the sweepstakes!
Looking for ways to keep your kid's mind active during summer break? Worried he might fall behind if he doesn't exercise his brain while relaxing his body?
Let our education expert answer all your questions about summer learning.
Jennifer Sloan McCombs, Ph.D. is is a senior policy researcher at the RAND Corporation, a professor at the Pardee RAND Graduate School, and the author of Making Summer Count: How Summer Programs Can Boost Children's Learning.
Ask Jennifer your questions today and you'll be entered to win $200 to use towards a Sylvan Skills Assessment! One lucky mom will win!
We are no longer accepting questions for Jennifer. Please check back soon to read her answers!
Thanks for joining us, Jennifer.
- The Ask the Education Expert giveaway starts 5/9/13 at 4 pm (ET) and ends 5/20/13 at 10 am (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive $200 gift card to use towards a Sylvan Skills Assessment.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 6/10/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.