Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Dances

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:59 PM
  • 12 Replies
Has your tween been to any?
by on May. 7, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by on May. 7, 2013 at 11:00 PM
DS school has had family oriented dances! So cute!
steelcrazy
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 11:48 PM

My son will be attending his first dance at the end of May.  It is a class dance and all of his friends will be there.

celestegood
by on May. 8, 2013 at 5:51 AM
Not yet, but I'm sure next year they'll have one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wandep
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:21 AM

no

kerri1205
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Our city has dances as fundraisers for travlling baseball, softball and other activities at the Lion's club amost every Friday.  Children from both middle schools attend and parents from those activities chaperone.  My son is in 6th grade, just turned 12 and goes almost every week.  He loves it and untl this year had not been very sociable so I am loving seeing this new side of him.  i have friends who have chaperoned and it seems that they are handled very well - and when I ask how my son is they tell me he just hangs around his group talking with friends.

princezlisa12
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:33 AM

My dd has a attended 3 daddy & me dances and when the class had their camping trip this past fall, they had a "square dance" on the last night of their trip (she's in the 5th grade).  The school hosts a dance for the 6th graders.

louannwilkins
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:15 PM

They did and some of the time I would be a chaperone. 

SweetLuci
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:37 PM

How nice!

Quoting kerri1205:

Our city has dances as fundraisers for travlling baseball, softball and other activities at the Lion's club amost every Friday.  Children from both middle schools attend and parents from those activities chaperone.  My son is in 6th grade, just turned 12 and goes almost every week.  He loves it and untl this year had not been very sociable so I am loving seeing this new side of him.  i have friends who have chaperoned and it seems that they are handled very well - and when I ask how my son is they tell me he just hangs around his group talking with friends.

SweetLuci
by on May. 8, 2013 at 7:38 PM

There was one at the end of fifth grade, and the end of sixth grade, during school hours.

brownhoney21
by on May. 8, 2013 at 8:41 PM

No.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN