Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pets

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

Does your tween have a pet? If so, what are they responsible for concerning the pet.

by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 9:31 PM
We have 2 pets...though only the cat is really a "family" pet.

The dog is my partner for a sport called Schutzhund/IPO. It is 3 tiered event with tracking, obedience and protection. I pay him $1, twice a week for doggie dookie.

The cat, my middle DS scoops the cat box. His food is in the master bath so DH and I feed him mostly.
mjimaging
by on May. 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM
We have dogs and cats. DH mostly handles the dogs. DD does pick up poop with the help of her little brother. She is almost solely responsible for the cats. She does litter and feeding. She's not very good at keeping up with the litter so we have to remind her. We almost for rid of the cats as its hard to find a rental with three cats and two dogs. But she begged to keep them. We told her she had to keep up with their care.
Lorelai_Nicole
by Lorelai on May. 25, 2013 at 12:49 AM
We have two cats. The kids share responsibilities; Kiki is responsible for feeding them twice a day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wickedstepjenn
by on May. 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM
We have 2 dogs and 2 bearded dragons. The dogs are "mine" but my one chi has adopted my sd. My sd does doggy doo and changes thier water if its dirty and feeds them. (I usually do the food and water she forgets) my ss has the beardys in his room. He suppose to feed them but I end up feeding them too sometimes but he's remembering more lately. Dh cleans thier tank since we are all to short but him to reach the bottom lol.
wandep
by on May. 26, 2013 at 8:46 AM

We have 2 cats...Cocoa and Yum Yum. We also have fish. The kids water and feed the cats. Hubby changes the litter box.

TigerofMu
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:35 PM
We have family pets and they each have a cat. They take turns with care and feeding and litterbox changing.
momofsixangels
by on May. 26, 2013 at 10:45 PM

We have a bearded dragon,a hamster and 3 cats.They help. Very little.Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)