Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positive Self Esteem

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 5 Replies

I came across this information about self-esteem for young girls from Dove and thought it had some really good points. Here's a link

http://www.dove.us/Social-Mission/GirlsUnstoppable.aspx?utm_source=Cafemom&utm_medium=Richl&utm_campaign=DoveUnstoppable2013&page=pdftracker

by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
TigerofMu
by on Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:42 PM

I loved their experiment with the pairs of women and the artist drawing how women see themselves and how other women see them.  I am waiting for this to load in the other window, but I am sure it is going to be pretty cool :).

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Great share   .. thank you :)

louannwilkins
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Thank you!  I love dove and it's what I use the most.  I was in one of their influencer programs for dove and fell in love with it!!  lol   :)

SweetLuci
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 9:02 AM

That's great. They really are doing some great things for women and girls. I really like their body wash. 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Thank you!  I love dove and it's what I use the most.  I was in one of their influencer programs for dove and fell in love with it!!  lol   :)

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I love Dove for promoting this

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)