Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday's Plan 6/17?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM
  • 21 Replies

How are you doing? What's going on today? 

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:22 AM

We're doing pretty good. Getting the kids haircuts this morning, running errands, and having lunch with mil. Then cleaning and working on laundry this afternoon. Y'all have a great day!

Maries_Mom23
by Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Chicks are still snoozing!  But, once they're up, it's breakfast and some laundry.  I want to get the laundry done, put away and everything!  Then, we have a cooking show at the library at 2. After that, time with the hubby, before he heads to work tonight. 

louannwilkins
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Heading to the gym in a few minutes and then off to work.  We've got vacation bible school til Thursday night so I'll be coming home after work to piddle around until it's time to go to that. 

darci16
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Working today, alittle bit of cleaning before and after that. Hoping maybe that we will go to the ymca after dinner and check it out and see whats going on. They have a deal to join as a family for $199 for 4 months. Not sure if the guys are up for that or not, but it allows us access to all 4 y's here in town and all the pool stuff, plus we need to get off our butts, lol.

Tallmomma
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Change of plans today. My DD cut her foot last night so she can't go to volleyball camp! No swimming either for awhile- its going to be tough!! We took her to the ER last night and she had the cut 'glued' but it was close to needing stitches
(~ _ ~)
TigerofMu
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I am doing very well thank you :).  The girls finished their morning chores, breakfast, and Bible time, and they are having some techno time right now.  We had a really crazy storm last night with tons of hail and rain, and the yard is a total mud pit...plus we've been trying to keep them out of the grassy spot for awhile so that we can get it to grow, so I will probably take them to the park.  We'll be headed to the post office and library at 11 so we have time to go before we go swimming at 1.  Haven't thought about supper yet!  Guess I better get on that :).

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Nothing planned. Picking up a kids pool for a dog rescue and a lady is coming over later to buy some of my things I am selling.Lots of cleaning and washing all the blankets today

hugss
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 12:26 PM

Doing well thanks,
Need to finish laundry & do some house stuff :)

abra
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I just finished puddying up holes in my livingroom walls and painting over them. :-)
wandep
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:17 PM

That sounds like fun. What kind of cooking show?

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Chicks are still snoozing!  But, once they're up, it's breakfast and some laundry.  I want to get the laundry done, put away and everything!  Then, we have a cooking show at the library at 2. After that, time with the hubby, before he heads to work tonight. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)