Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wearing cologne/perfume

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 20 Replies

Does your tween wear it?

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I can remember CJ was about  6 or7? He would run and spray his dad's cologne on before he went to school or his big bother's! And I get a whiff and go whoa!!! LOL WTH?? He said he wanted to smell good! With the whole bottle?? OMG So now he's 11yo he has his own cologne,I still don't know why he needs it? He's just a baby! LOL

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:48 PM

He hasn't expressed any interest in it, probably b/c neither his dad nor his teenage brother wear it.

Zamaria
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes. He's been wearing it since he was about 8. The girls tell him he smells good, and I know that's why he wears it lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilia5
by Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:21 PM

She wears body mist products from bath and body works. She does have some perfume but saves it for special occasions! 

wandep
feeling happy :)
Wednesday at 4:37 PM
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

No not yet.

louannwilkins
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:02 PM

All of the boys wore it.  I finally convinced them they didn't need half a bottle per use.  lol

Hottmomma607
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Yes!
LOL

Quoting louannwilkins:

All of the boys wore it.  I finally convinced them they didn't need half a bottle per use.  lol

bzzybeemomof3
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM

My 11 yr old is like me and preferrs cologne over perfume, so she wears my cologne. lol

SweetLuci
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Yes, she does, but she's learned that it has to be very light because I'm alergic to most fragrances, and it's important to not not offend anyone.

lalalamama
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:49 PM
My boys did, took them a while to learn that if others can TASTE your body spray, you've put on too much!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)