Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Future

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 11 Replies

What does your tween want to be when they grow up?

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Last time I asked, he wanted to be a car engineer (his words). That was back in May, so who knows if it's changed : )

cocoroo
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM

My 12 yo wants to join the Army and save money.  Then, he wants to move to Europe and work odd jobs and move from one place to another very few months.  I'm hoping he outgrows that one.

momofsixangels
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 9:17 PM

My 11 year old swears she is going to be a lawyer and travel all over the world

cocoroo
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 9:41 PM

My 10 yo dd wants to be a teacher or a zoologist.

Zamaria
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM
He says he wants to be a prosecutor. I think he will end up being a veterinarian or a social worker though. He adores animals and kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 8:52 AM

It always changed from year to year and none of them did any of the stuff they said.  lol

TigerofMu
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 12:58 PM
An Artist and a Fashion Designer. A Cosmetologist My youngest has different ideas at different times.
Morrigan333
by Bronze Member on Jun. 22, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Massage Therapist- she likes to help people and she's good with her hands..not the type for a sit-down boring job.

SweetLuci
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Previously she wanted to be a research veteranarian, but recently has been talking about being a psychologist, I'm thinking it might change several times. lol.
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Dd is 11, and she wants to build houses, even homes for habitat for people in devistation or in poorer countries. And then she wants to buy and flip houses for profit  she has been saying this since 4 yrs old, it has not changed. She has gone as far as asking her school where she needs to go in high school to take the best classes for learning how to do this, and how to find out about getting into homes for habitat. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN