Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Now that summer is here, what time does your tween

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  • 18 Replies

Now that summer is here, what time does your tween go to bed? What time does he/she get up each morning?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momofjkkc
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:45 AM
He goes to a summer program at his school Mom-Thurs so Sun-Weds bed is at 9. Thurs maybe 10 and Fri and Saturday it depends on when dh and I go to bed usually between 11 and 12.
momofjkkc
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I forgot
Mon-Thurs 7am
Fir-Sun whenever. Hes usually up no later than 10. My boy is a sleeper like his mama.

Quoting momofjkkc:

He goes to a summer program at his school Mom-Thurs so Sun-Weds bed is at 9. Thurs maybe 10 and Fri and Saturday it depends on when dh and I go to bed usually between 11 and 12.

-KJ
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Anywhere between 9-12 depending on what we have going on in the morning. Sometimes they are up at 8am but usually not till 10-11am.
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Here it is my kids last day of school today. lol

But she does not have a bedtime in the summer months at all. And if there is nothing planned then she sleeps till about noon. If she gets up early I usually tell her to go back to bed. lol I do that on the weekends as well, I kick her back to bed for being up early after being up late. lol

If there is someting planned I will wake her when I need her to be up.

celestegood
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:19 AM
You got a sleeper. Here, we are all in bed no later than ten thirty, and up no later than seven. Eight is sleeping in for mine, including my sixteen almost seventeen year old.

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

But she does not have a bedtime in the summer months at all. And if there is nothing planned then she sleeps till about noon. If she gets up early I usually tell her to go back to bed. lol I do that on the weekends as well, I kick her back to bed for being up early after being up late. lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Sounds like you guys are enjoying your summer:)

Quoting -KJ:

Anywhere between 9-12 depending on what we have going on in the morning. Sometimes they are up at 8am but usually not till 10-11am.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Good for you!!!

Quoting momofjkkc:

I forgot

Mon-Thurs 7am

Fir-Sun whenever. Hes usually up no later than 10. My boy is a sleeper like his mama.

Quoting momofjkkc:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Haha. I got bed around.3:30am every night. Lol weekends in school year.she will.stay up with me sometimes lol but on Saturday only. Cause she is on a bowling team Saturday mornings and needs to be rested to play 3 games back to back. We.are usually there a few hour with both kids at two different times. Sunday she sleeps in.

But in the.summer we live beside the park.and have a pool.so we don't go anywhere too much for her to be up early

Quoting celestegood:

You got a sleeper. Here, we are all in bed no later than ten thirty, and up no later than seven. Eight is sleeping in for mine, including my sixteen almost seventeen year old.

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

celestegood
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Wow. Three thirty? Do you work second shift? I went to bed around two back then. Unfortunately, though, my kids were up by six every day. Ugh
They did say having kids leads to sleep deprivation, lol
I never could train them to sleep later. Oh well. I'm used to it now.

Sounds like you have fun in the summer. Good for you guys!

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Haha. I got bed around.3:30am every night. Lol weekends in school year.she will.stay up with me sometimes lol but on Saturday only. Cause she is on a bowling team Saturday mornings and needs to be rested to play 3 games back to back. We.are usually there a few hour with both kids at two different times. Sunday she sleeps in.

But in the.summer we live beside the park.and have a pool.so we don't go anywhere too much for her to be up early

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bzzybeemomof3
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:37 AM

No, I used to work when they were at school. I have been a SAHM mom since Dec 2011. lol I took my maternity leave and my 52 weeks paid parental leave. But my 16.5 month old has a few medical cocerns and I have not wanted to put her in daycare till she gets the proper diagnoses and the daycare wouldnt take her at first cause of her concerns, they will now cause she is older. But I decided to stay home with her...thank god for my savings lol Once my EI ran out so I can stay home without getting any assistance. lol I am just a night owl. lol

Quoting celestegood:

Wow. Three thirty? Do you work second shift? I went to bed around two back then. Unfortunately, though, my kids were up by six every day. Ugh
They did say having kids leads to sleep deprivation, lol
I never could train them to sleep later. Oh well. I'm used to it now.

Sounds like you have fun in the summer. Good for you guys!

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Quoting celestegood:

Quoting bzzybeemomof3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)