Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Are they excited or nervous?

Posted by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
  • 20 Replies

For those who have tweens transitioning to a middle school or junior high, are they nervous or excited? 

by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zamaria
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Well mine isn't a tween anymore, he's 14. I'm still here because I just really like this group! Lol!
He is going to be a freshman this year, and he is pretty nervous, but excited too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wyomom4
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM

My daughter is going to the jr high for 1 class 3 days a week, and will still be at her elementary school for the rest of the day next year. She is very excited and a little nervous too.

steelcrazy
by Silver Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 5:59 PM

My son isn't really excited or nervous yet.  I'm sure that he will begin to have some feelings on the subject towards the end of Aug.

bluegrassmom13
by on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM
Mine will be starting 7th grade. He hasnt said much about it at all. Guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes. Im nervous for him myself.
birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Jul. 9, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Both!

I'm terrified however. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:00 AM
We use a small homeschool based charter school so there aren't different campus for different ages. There is never a big change.
embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM

She is so excited! She can't wait to go shopping for school supplies, school clothes, and can't wait for the first day of school! She hasn't even been out of school for a full month yet!

SahmTam
by Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:42 PM

My transitioner just turned into a teen. He is super anxious about middle school. He's on the autism spectrum and has an anxiety disorder. Needless to say, transitions are never fun around here!

momofjkkc
by Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Mines a little of both. He is excited to be in a middle school. But nervous about all the new classes.
wakymom
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Ds2 still has a yr to go, but is already excited about when he does get to go (the advantage of having an older brother, I guess!).

Ds1 will be starting h.s. He hasn't expressed any feelings about it one way or the other yet, but probably will as the date gets closer. I know I'm nervous!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)