Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

PIOG getting no replies. Need ideas....

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM
  • 9 Replies

I have the most amazing man. I have 3 kids from a previous marriage and he treats them as his own. My kids LOVE him. I don't have a whole lot of money but I want to do something for him. He is taking me camping this weekend for my birthday and I want to surprise him with something to show him my thanks for just being him. I am willing to take any and all ideas.

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
lilmama299
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Is there anything he really.wants. Tools are a safe bet for.mine .
M4LG5
by Valeri on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Based on the fact that he is taking you camping.....does he like fishing too? There are some inexpensive things that you can get that are camping gear or fishing supplies.

If you really dont want to spend a lot...what about surprising him with an evening picnic with his favorite drink?
tattooedmama333
by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Like the picnic idea!! He has everything he needs plus a lot more tools and fishing gear.

Zamaria
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM
I just had a cookout for my DH this weekend. He loved it! He was probably more excited about it than any actual gift I have given him. I think the picnic idea is similar, and would probably go over really well! You could give him a card or a letter when you get there to tell him how you feel too. I think doing something for him may express your feelings better than purchasing something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tattooedmama333
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM
It is my bday and i know he is going to go all out. I am just so greatful for him. I write poetry so i may just write him something. Thank you Zamaria for the idea!!
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Can of whipped cream...maybe choco syrup...get creative
tattooedmama333
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Oh i already have that kind of stuff planned. :-)

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

Can of whipped cream...maybe choco syrup...get creative

Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:10 PM

ON a tight budget, maybe a nice shirt or something he normally wouldn't get for himself that isn't too expensive.

Is there something he really loves - like a sport, maye tickets to an event.

tattooedmama333
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
We are starting up our own excavation company. I think tomorrow i will run to the mall and get a construction shirt with the company name & number on it!! He woukd love it!!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3:

ON a tight budget, maybe a nice shirt or something he normally wouldn't get for himself that isn't too expensive.

Is there something he really loves - like a sport, maye tickets to an event.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)