Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Have a morning like this?

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I fix something in the kitchen which involves having to get out the small vacuum which leads to finding the duck tape to fix the handle on the vac which leads to going to the last place you saw the duck tape which was in your youngest son's room.  Not there so off to the oldest son's room which you find the tape then walk by the boy's bathroom which reminds you to go in there and flush cause you know they didn't this morning which leads to the vision of the lack of aiming which leads to a several minutes of floor and toilet cleaning and trash can emptying because the contact lens trash has not made it into the trash can.  Eventually you make it downstairs with the duck tape to repair the handle which was the 2nd project you started 20 mins ago!  Then you walk into your bathroom and look longingly at your bathtub because you know there isn't any way you are going to do any "soaking your troubles away" today!

by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Zamaria
by Silver Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Hmmmm.... That sounds familiar! Like a bad dream! Or maybe yesterday.... Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
embrigmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 11:37 AM

So know what you're talking about!

sonshining
by Member on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Yes! Not only do I go along like this, I start barking orders to my ds. I'll start with pick up your room, then look at the trash and tell him to take it out, then walk by his bathroom and tell him to pick up the towels etc... He has had to tell me a couple times, "You want me to do this.... then tell me to do this.... what should I do?!" LOL

waytomanykids10
by on Sep. 20, 2013 at 12:48 PM

Yes that is how every day goes in our house, lol one day I am going to get a long hot bath instead of a quick somewhat warm shower.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 4:02 PM

Frequently : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN