Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have to remind your child to comb his/her hair?

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 10 Replies

It seems like this is a never ending battle in our house.  Colin just hates to comb his hair! 

Luckily we keep it pretty short (his choice), but still.... as it starts growing out he looks like such a ragamuffin!

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamarj
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I have a girl...and yes...

OvrMyHead
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Both my DS and SS (12) never comb their hair.  Ever.  We keep it short because of this.

Babujai
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Every fracking morning!  My big boy loves to comb his hair, but the little one needs to be practically manhandled to get it done.

beerabitch69
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:54 PM

lord no. My youngest DS has REALLY long hair and takes care of it better then I take care of mine.  My oldest DS gets his buzzed, not much care in that.

mommaatk
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My teen daughter has to be constantly reminded to take care of her hair.  I'm finally done stressing over it.  If she wants to walk out of the house looking like a ragamuffin, I'm not the one people will make fun of....

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM
every flipping day
LostTheSlipper
by Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Yes. Sometimes I'm too busy before we leave and he goes out with it sticking every which way.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM
No...she is really good about brushing her hair but she does it the same way....low pony tail. She has such beautiful that I would love to see her put it down or do more with it.
Randijt154
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Yes ma'am! My dd only brushes what she can see...she looks homeless from the back. Lol
poeticdaisy
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Yes...my daughters are 9-1/2.  They almost always need to be reminded.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)