Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

What are you thinking of getting?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM
  • 19 Replies

Do you have an idea of what you're going to give your tween for Christmas?

by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I'm really stuck this year.  My 16 year old is getting a girls weekend trip to NYC with her grandmother, cousin and me.  But, what do I get my boys (25 & 12 1/2)?  My 25 year old I'm really not all that worried about, but my 12 year old.... ugh.  I just do not have a clue.

Mommy2Boys0900
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Your weekend trip to NYC sounds fun (I live in NY)
As for my 12 year old, I'm not sure yet. He's still working on his birthday list. He wants a Nintendo 3ds even though he already has a ds, and a dsi, so I'm not sure what's the point :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

I'm really stuck this year.  My 16 year old is getting a girls weekend trip to NYC with her grandmother, cousin and me.  But, what do I get my boys (25 & 12 1/2)?  My 25 year old I'm really not all that worried about, but my 12 year old.... ugh.  I just do not have a clue.

amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Well you're no help. ;)  J/K

My kiddo has a 3DS or else I'd be thinking about that.  We also have a Wii and the kids have a computer and Nooks so I don't want to do those types of things either.  I really am at a loss.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

As for my 12 year old, I'm not sure yet. He's still working on his birthday list. He wants a Nintendo 3ds even though he already has a ds, and a dsi, so I'm not sure what's the point :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

diaperstodating
by Angel on Nov. 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM
Yes. A cell phone.
Mommy2Boys0900
by on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM
I know its a girls weekend, but would he want to come too? Maybe include a male cousin? I mean, its NYC :-)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Well you're no help. ;)  J/K

My kiddo has a 3DS or else I'd be thinking about that.  We also have a Wii and the kids have a computer and Nooks so I don't want to do those types of things either.  I really am at a loss.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

Quoting amonkeymom:

wakymom
by Silver Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Not yet. I bought a Sunday paper today specifically for the store toy catalogs in it. The kids will go through that and initial what they want (I set a price limit) over the next day or 2.

birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I'm getting my 12 year old girls a Nintendo 3ds. Also some stuff for their rooms. Bulletin boards, papason chairs. I just let them have their own rooms over the summer. Also a small sling purse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pattya925
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 12:22 AM

No clue... I was going to likely get him a laptop or a TV for his "man cave" but now out on unpaid medical leave so Christmas may be small this year.

Pukalani79
by on Nov. 4, 2013 at 12:23 AM

My 12 yo is getting a stop-motion video camera, an SD card and some Legos

calsmom62
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 4:19 AM
no clue. 12 yr old ds and 15 yr old ds. very hard to buy for as they already have everything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)