Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

What are you getting your tween girl for Christmas

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM
  • 23 Replies
I need gift ideas for a tween girl. Normally she has already told me what she wants but this year she told me to surprise her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catngabsmom
by Erica on Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:26 PM
7 moms liked this

i have two tween girls, this year they are getting a bag of coal and their very own cleaning caddy full of cleaning products because i have decided they are disgusting little piglets who don't appreciate what they have!!!

***i spent several hours cleaning their rooms and bathroom today, momma not happy!!!***

catngabsmom
by Erica on Nov. 12, 2013 at 5:28 PM

realistically, they both outgrew their bikes, so probably new bikes, they always want clothes and itunes cards, oldest dd wants some american girl stuff and youngest dd wants a ripstik and a soccer goal for practicing in the backyard!

waytomanykids10
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 8:00 PM

She wants a skateboard really bad so I think we are getting her that plus all the protective gear to go along with it.

catngabsmom
by Erica on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:20 PM
My youngest wanted a skateboard last year, we got it for her, along with all the protective gear and a ramp. This past summer my oldest dd left it out and as youngest dd came whipping around the corner on her bike, to make her 9:30 summer curfew, she didn't see the skateboard on the sidewalk, ran into it with her bike and over the handlebars she went. She ended up with a hairline fracture in her patella, on crutches for four weeks and off soccer for 6 weeks!!

Quoting waytomanykids10:

She wants a skateboard really bad so I think we are getting her that plus all the protective gear to go along with it.

waytomanykids10
by on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

OK still doesn't change our minds, that is what she wants and has been asking for. Our kids all skateboard at the skate park, rarely at our home.

Quoting catngabsmom:

My youngest wanted a skateboard last year, we got it for her, along with all the protective gear and a ramp. This past summer my oldest dd left it out and as youngest dd came whipping around the corner on her bike, to make her 9:30 summer curfew, she didn't see the skateboard on the sidewalk, ran into it with her bike and over the handlebars she went. She ended up with a hairline fracture in her patella, on crutches for four weeks and off soccer for 6 weeks!!

Quoting waytomanykids10:

M4LG5
by Valeri on Nov. 12, 2013 at 11:31 PM
Probably a nook for books.
youonlyliveonce
by New Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this

clothes, gift cards and then make a date with your dd to go to mall or favorite store to shop togethet and get a snack or dinner afterwards??  headphones... comfy ones , a cute chair for bedroom (like bean bag or yogi if not too pricey or cute butterfly type chairs come in all colors and very comfy...  

mamavalor
by on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM

DD2 has always wanted a cashmere sweater, so we will get her that.  DD1 isn't sure what she wants.  DS has a list 3 pages long.

katiebug840204
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Mine has asked for anything zebra print. A furby, a Wii and Wii games, CDs for her CD player, iTunes gift card for her iPod.
stringtheory
by Member on Nov. 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM
She wants a cross-bow :-\ I might be willing to do a regular archery set; see how she handles that before moving on.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)