Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

christmas

Posted by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:47 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hi everyone.....

i need some help with christmas gift ideas for my SD 13

I also have 3 younger kids so money is kind of tight.

Heres what the other kids are getting (i want to be fair but as of now i have to switch up SD list a little of what she is getting due to a shoplifting experience she decicde to do and 2 bad grades which grounds her from computers and phones)

my 2yr old boy = firetruck bed....tons of farm related items (which the bed and toys are all gently used so saved me a ton!!!) and new clothes

my 3 1/2yr girl = New princess bike/helmet....klip klop castle with extra princesses....snow white little people and a couple new outfits.

my 7yr girl = 5-6 New dresses.....Ipad for kids.....and lego friends pool set

and so far for SD 13 = New bed comfy blanket...Nail kit that comes with the nail dryer and nail polish...apples to apples card game...bath set...body spray set....(ill also be getting a pair of pj's prob. hat and glove set) she will also be getting a gift card to a clothe store idk how much yet either 25.00 or 40.00 (which she will have to go shopping with her dad cause i will not take her into stores with me anymore).

so is this good or do i buy SD more since. Now she was going to get an ipad but i think that its just mean for my husband to give it to her so once she opens it he just takes it away since shes grounded (but since its christmas if she gets both D's up to aleast 75% C's she will prob. get the ipad also instead of gift card)

thanks for your input

by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2013 at 12:46 PM
That is more than I would do givem the situation.
Morrigan333
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I'd give her the comforter and the pjs, nothing else.  She shouldn't get "to go shopping" (Clothing gift card) for Xmas given she already went "Shopping" which cost your FAMILY $200 already.

tomsjennabean
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I don't agree with the gift card and I will not be taking her but shes my step kid and my husbands actual kid so its him saying get the gift card.

Zamaria
by Silver Member on Dec. 10, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I think what you're getting her is fine. We don't spend that much on Christmas, so my oldest is getting an iPod, an iTunes gift card, a couple of hoodies, a blanket that I made him and a few little other things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Dec. 13, 2013 at 2:04 PM

here is what is on my 10 year old's list:

umbrella

luggage

a workout bag for basketball

Niner jersey

ipod touch (but she won't get it)

Wiritng kit

rubber band bracelets (the loom one)

tomsjennabean
by on Dec. 17, 2013 at 11:21 AM

and just so you all know...im not all for the expensive electronics ipad ipods etc....my lovely husband decided a couple months ago (since i had said I wanted a ipad for everyone meaning 1 for the house to be shared by everyone more or less for the educational games and i have read it has apps for toddlers that dont talk yet and was hoping it will help with my son and with him to start pointing etc...he has low muscle tone in his hands and arms and just found out he has it in his jaws too but anyways he decided to go and by one for all 3 of the "older" kids for christmas but the only one who had that on her christmas gift is my 7yr old so im saving the other ones till their bdays) but i think its dumb and did not know he did this till they came in the mail. lol men cant live with them cant live without them

cocoroo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2013 at 3:00 PM

She is getting more than enough.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)