Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Activity of the New Year

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:26 PM
  • 15 Replies
Taking kids and friends to the paintball arena. the first activity of the New Year. Its been quiet like a Sunday all morning but let the noise begin! How are you spending the day?
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Zamaria
by Silver Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 1:09 PM
Drinking hot chamomile tea in bed. Think I have a mild case of the flu. :P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Member on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:18 PM
that's too bad! Feel better !!!

Quoting Zamaria: Drinking hot chamomile tea in bed. Think I have a mild case of the flu. :P
calsmom62
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:31 AM
Are you feeling better?

Quoting Zamaria: Drinking hot chamomile tea in bed. Think I have a mild case of the flu. :P
Zamaria
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:53 AM
Yes, much better! Thanks for asking!

Quoting calsmom62: Are you feeling better?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 6:55 AM
Glad to hear it!!!!

Quoting Zamaria: Yes, much better! Thanks for asking!

Quoting calsmom62: Are you feeling better?

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this

We just hung out at home pretty much. Yesterday, ds1 had a swim lesson (love indoor h.s. pools!) and he and I ran a couple errands, and ds2 and dd played w/ friends. I spent today up at our coffee shop b/c ds1 was working. Tonight, ds2 is spending the night at a friend's, while dd has a friend spend the night here. Just a slow ease into the yr : )

birdandchicks
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2014 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
We went to see the second hobbit movie. The girls watched the first one on nye. Good movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
We had Boy Scout campout. They did the Troop Leadership training. It went really well! We have a brand new Troop with boys that are really young and it kind of set a tone for the new year.
calsmom62
by Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Thars neat! Our troop is pretty young too - how was your weather ? Our freeze out is coming up soon.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: We had Boy Scout campout. They did the Troop Leadership training. It went really well! We have a brand new Troop with boys that are really young and it kind of set a tone for the new year.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome weather! It was around 65° for the high but got down to about 32° overnight.

We kind of cheated this weekend...they got to stay in a "lodge" basically a big open room with a kitchen and bathrooms. We wanted them to focus on the training and cooking instead of being cold and dealing with tents.

Quoting calsmom62: Thars neat! Our troop is pretty young too - how was your weather ? Our freeze out is coming up soon.

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: We had Boy Scout campout. They did the Troop Leadership training. It went really well! We have a brand new Troop with boys that are really young and it kind of set a tone for the new year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)