Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he's sooooo......

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:46 AM
  • 7 Replies

Disgusting!! DS is 12 but hes worse now than when he was young.

This morning I went to the kids bathroom to take dd (3) and youngest dd (1) a bath but of course the bathroom has their dirty clothes all over the floor (different story) and I notice that once again ther is sh!tty toilet paper BEHIND the trash can. So i investigate:  the tp roll is empty, and guess what?! The tp on the floor is the last of the tp from the roll. i ask oldest dd (9) if she used up the last of the tp and she says no.

I'm totally disgusted by this. I picked up bis sh!tty paper yesterday morning!! This sadly is like the 3rd or 4th time this has happened. And to make it worse, he doesnt even finish wiping until hes clean (as evidenced in his underwear). He flicks his boogers on whatever wall is available! He farts at the dinner table.....i get hes a boy but I did not raise him like this! I have even asked his dad about these things at his house. According to him ds is fine, room is spotless, takes a shower daily (without being told to do so ! gasp!). But his dad did say hes noticed that ds has problems cleaning himself.

I have tried spanking him and i have tried taking things away and even forbidding him from participating in things like going to the carnival or hoing to gmas for the night.....nothing seems to get it in his head. I guess thats ok because hes going thru "that age" but i refuse to live in a trashed out house because of him!! I guess i just needed to vent!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
bookmommy
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Have you tried making him clean up after himself? He's old enough..maybe it might make him think twice about the hygiene and messes..

Good luck!

abuckalew
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes!  I was so irritated that I forgot to put that in my post.

Either he will act like its nothing or act like I'm killing him!

Quoting bookmommy:

Have you tried making him clean up after himself? He's old enough..maybe it might make him think twice about the hygiene and messes..

Good luck!

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
yeah he would be cleaning every bath in the house and his underwear. by hand
Piggiesmom
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:39 PM

You need to tell him "go take a shower NOW" and mean it, you may have to make sure he gets into the shower.  TELL him to pick up his clothes or he gets nothing, TV, desert, video games or whatever his evening routine is. 

Have you asked his dad how he get's DS to comply with hygene?

Morrigan333
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:08 AM

my dd(13) leaves wet and dry towels on the floor,chair (wherever she's done using it at), and you have to step around and over stuff on the floor in her room. You can SEE the floor, but you often have to step around or over things.

BeccasBFF
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:20 AM

We had that problem with one of our boys. We bought the flush able wet wipes and explained how to use them. Should have been evident, but we didn't want there to be any confusion. Then, we told him that he would have to start doing his own laundry if it didn't change, because nobody wanted to deal with his poop.

abuckalew
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:47 AM
Yes. He says he doesn't even have to ask. Ds just does it

Quoting Piggiesmom:

You need to tell him "go take a shower NOW" and mean it, you may have to make sure he gets into the shower.  TELL him to pick up his clothes or he gets nothing, TV, desert, video games or whatever his evening routine is. 

Have you asked his dad how he get's DS to comply with hygene?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)