Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Tween pen pals

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 6:27 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hi there -

I thought it would be fun to have pen pals for our kids. I asked my girls and they said it was a great idea :) So, comment with your kids' names, ages, and genders and find a mom whose kids are around the same age as yours!!

My daughters are 12 and 9 (7th grade and 4th grade). DD12 is Lauren (nn Lori) and DD9 is Allison (nn Ally).

by on Feb. 11, 2014 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shashta102
by Member on Feb. 12, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Hello my dd is 12 her name is Aida "Ieda" she is in the 6th grade, and would love to have a pen pals but we don't know anyone who wants to be one with her.
cheermom2girls
by on Feb. 12, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Would she like to be pen pals with my daughter? Mine is 12 years old too, but in 7th grade.

Quoting shashta102: Hello my dd is 12 her name is Aida "Ieda" she is in the 6th grade, and would love to have a pen pals but we don't know anyone who wants to be one with her.

shashta102
by Member on Feb. 13, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Sure I'm not sure how it works but that's okay here is my address 9500 103rd street apartment 55 Jacksonville, Florida, 32210 if you want she can write first than Aida can write her back.

Quoting cheermom2girls:

Would she like to be pen pals with my daughter? Mine is 12 years old too, but in 7th grade.

Quoting shashta102: Hello my dd is 12 her name is Aida "Ieda" she is in the 6th grade, and would love to have a pen pals but we don't know anyone who wants to be one with her.

AliKatAK47
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 1:19 PM

I'd love to do something like this. But with email. 

I'm not huge on giving my address to strangers. 

cheermom2girls
by on Feb. 13, 2014 at 3:36 PM

That's actually what I meant - by email, not by actual mail. I just don't feel comfortable giving my address out on a public forum where anyone could find it. I private messaged PP and asked her if she wanted to do it by email instead - I'm a little worried about her posting her address in a public forum.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

shashta102
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Okay her email account is fierstarandmoonblaze@gmail.com

Quoting cheermom2girls:

That's actually what I meant - by email, not by actual mail. I just don't feel comfortable giving my address out on a public forum where anyone could find it. I private messaged PP and asked her if she wanted to do it by email instead - I'm a little worried about her posting her address in a public forum.

Quoting AliKatAK47:

cheermom2girls
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:24 AM
Do you mean fire or fier at the beginning? Just wondering if you made a typo because fire seems to make more sense :)

Quoting shashta102: Okay her email account is fierstarandmoonblaze@gmail.com

Quoting cheermom2girls:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

shashta102
by Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Yes sorry I'm on mobile and didn't cetch the spelling mistake

Quoting cheermom2girls: Do you mean fire or fier at the beginning? Just wondering if you made a typo because fire seems to make more sense :)

Quoting shashta102: Okay her email account is fierstarandmoonblaze@gmail.com

Quoting cheermom2girls:

Quoting AliKatAK47:

Jen.G11
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM
My daughter is 11 and would be interested in pen pals. She is in the 6th grade. If anyone would be interested please pm me your daughters email and hi I will pm you my daughters
Jen.G11
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 11:44 AM
My daughter is 11 and would be interested in pen pals. She is in the 6th grade. If anyone would be interested please pm me your daughters email and hi I will pm you my daughters
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN