Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tween Titans Tween Titans

Looking for ideas for a care package.

Posted by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
My 10, almost 11 year old DD left last week for her summer visit with her dad and sisters in NM. I want to put a care package together they can all enjoy but I'm at a bit of a loss....what to put in it? DD is almost 11 and her sisters are 13 and 15, dad is super and I'd like him to enjoy it too. I'm trying to think of things that they can all enjoy/partake of. HELP!
by on Jun. 11, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 11, 2014 at 11:06 AM

What a great idea!

How about throwing in some card games, favorite candy, a gift card for the movies or Starbucks, a video game or a fun book that they can all read together.

Randijt154
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 12:53 PM
Great ideas! Dad has a cool job so they get lots of freebies like movie tickets and meals. Games sound perfect. Most candy will melt in transit I'm afraid, they'll be shipped from the hot south to the hot desert.
amonkeymom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I saw some cute care package ideas on Pinterest.

Here are some other ideas I saw for sending care packages to summer camp that maybe you can use.

Summer Camp Care Package Ideas

Randijt154
by Member on Jun. 11, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Thank you!

Morrigan333
by Bronze Member on Jun. 12, 2014 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Tickets to a local amusement park/attraction. Specialty popcorn and a movie, candy, for the girls..a little I love you bracelet, for their dad...a nice "going out" apparrel item.   

LovlyRita
by Member on Jun. 13, 2014 at 5:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd put in some fun little things like a disposable camera, board game, bubbles, art supplies and lip gloss or whatever girly things the girls like but dad may be uncomfortable buying.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN