Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10 Stocking Stuffers for Tweens for $10 or Less

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 1:31 PM
  • 2 Replies

When it comes to shopping for stocking stuffers, tweens might be the toughest customers on your list: They're past the point of delighting in Matchbox cars and hair bows, but still way too young for airplane-sized bottles of booze!

That doesn't mean you're stuck with packs of gum and tubes of lip balm, though. Luckily, there are plenty of fun (and funny) treats just perfect for your pre-teen's stocking this year!

Images (clockwise from top left) via urbanoutfitters.com, mollaspace.com, thinkgeek.com, perpetualkid.com, uncommongoods.com

What goes in your tweens stocking?

by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Dec. 20, 2016 at 5:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Dd, almost 11: headband, Lego Princess Leia keychain, glasses for her American Girl doll, Justice hand sanitizer keychain, mini Lego figure

Ds2, almost 13: Lego Chewbacca keychain, mini Lego figure, Fast and Furious "matchbox" car, Matchbox car, and one other thing I can't remember off hand

Ds1, 17, is getting pretty much the same as ds2, but his Lego keychain is Yoda.

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Dec. 21, 2016 at 8:23 AM

Thanks for the DD 11 ideas.  I think Legos are making a come back.

Quoting wakymom:

Dd, almost 11: headband, Lego Princess Leia keychain, glasses for her American Girl doll, Justice hand sanitizer keychain, mini Lego figure

Ds2, almost 13: Lego Chewbacca keychain, mini Lego figure, Fast and Furious "matchbox" car, Matchbox car, and one other thing I can't remember off hand

Ds1, 17, is getting pretty much the same as ds2, but his Lego keychain is Yoda.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)