Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Father's Day

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:17 AM
  • 19 Replies
What did your children​ and you do for your husband and granddad's on this wonderful day?
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:19 AM

My two girls recognized Father's Day with him of course and I was there to help.  It was a quiet day that was very stinking hot.  They had fun though.

awbredux
by Allie on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

They made him breakfast, and we took him out to brunch after church.   They called both granddads.  

mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this

That is wonderful. My daughter gave him a painting she did and I got him a game he wanted. ;) Yesterday we just relaxed at home. That is what he wanted and that is what we did. :) 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

My two girls recognized Father's Day with him of course and I was there to help.  It was a quiet day that was very stinking hot.  They had fun though.

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM

Here it was too hot to do anything.  It was pushing 104F out.  They did go to the mall for ice cream and then we all went out for supper.  Bethany made him a card and Brianna just did the verbal thing.

Quoting mama2b100808:

That is wonderful. My daughter gave him a painting she did and I got him a game he wanted. ;) Yesterday we just relaxed at home. That is what he wanted and that is what we did. :) 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah it was hot here also but I don't remember the temp. But I did have to go to the store on Saturday and I got them ice cream. LOL Brianna is an artist so she draws or paints. :) 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Here it was too hot to do anything.  It was pushing 104F out.  They did go to the mall for ice cream and then we all went out for supper.  Bethany made him a card and Brianna just did the verbal thing.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:48 AM

Bethany likes to draw and paint.  Brianna has no interest.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Yeah it was hot here also but I don't remember the temp. But I did have to go to the store on Saturday and I got them ice cream. LOL Brianna is an artist so she draws or paints. :) 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this

My Brianna has a lot of talent in many things but her art is her go to. :) 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:53 AM

Bethany is a thinker, somewhat of an artist and fairly nimble.  Brianna is going to be something that involves challenging or arguing like a lawyer or similar.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I told Brianna she would be good lawyer because she likes arguing with me. LOL But that only happens when she isn't in a good mood. 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Bethany is a thinker, somewhat of an artist and fairly nimble.  Brianna is going to be something that involves challenging or arguing like a lawyer or similar.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:59 AM

My Brianna will argue with me regardless of the mood she is in.  She gets a kick out of it.  She is not always disrespectful either.  Sure she challenges my authority, but usually it is the subject of my authority she challenges, not my authority itself, which is the only thing that saves her butt.

Quoting mama2b100808:

I told Brianna she would be good lawyer because she likes arguing with me. LOL But that only happens when she isn't in a good mood. 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)