Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mature

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:27 PM
  • 11 Replies

Most days is your tween more mature, less mature or about as mature as their age suggests?

by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Aug. 9, 2017 at 7:57 AM
Most days about as mature as his age suggests
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Aug. 9, 2017 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Days?   How about by the hour!  Mind you she is getting much better, but the past year as she has been 11 and now 12, she went from acting 11/12 one hour to 16, then to a 6 year old then back to 11/12.  Oh those emotions.

My 9 year old acts like a 9 year old unless she gets an attitude then it's a roll of the dice.

Both of them are awesome 99 percent of the time though.

soccer711
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 9:46 AM
Most days she is less mature than other 12 year olds. Occassionally, I feel like she's on par with her peers.
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Aug. 9, 2017 at 10:17 AM

That would be my 9 year old.  She is not a mature as some of her peers. 

Quoting soccer711: Most days she is less mature than other 12 year olds. Occassionally, I feel like she's on par with her peers.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Aug. 9, 2017 at 1:08 PM
My boys are not emotional.
They have feelings of course, and they express them... but nothing like myself, my nieces, or the daughters of the ladies in this group.
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Aug. 9, 2017 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

We encourage self expression with our two girls.  We also expect respect as well while they are doing it and make allowances for the fact that they are kids and not adults.

Quoting diaperstodating: My boys are not emotional. They feelings of course, and they express them... but nothing like myself, my nieces, or the daughters of the ladies in this group.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Aug. 9, 2017 at 3:11 PM
2 moms liked this

Yes, that would be for my 11 year old twins as well.  They are often skeptical and confused about why kids of their age group would do certain things that are either not healthy, not responsible, or just not okay.  Do they make dumb mistakes....yes, because they are 11.

Quoting diaperstodating: Most days about as mature as his age suggests

2-point-doe
by Bronze Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

More mature aboout most things on most days

mrsladyo
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

She's way too mature for her age,everyday.

mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Aug. 10, 2017 at 7:17 AM

some days she seems to be so mature and then she starts acting like she is a toddler. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)