Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever wrote a review?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 11:41 AM
  • 8 Replies
Have you ever wrote a review for Amazon? Yelp?
Something else?
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
2-point-doe
by Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes. More for trip advisor than anywhere else.

soccer711
81 Days and Counting... Absolutely convinced my SIL might be an idiot for flying to FL for 3 days.
Yesterday at 3:56 PM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I've written several reviews for Amazon as well as Barnes and Noble. I also wrote reviews for the schools my daughter has attended thus far. A couple of days ago I did a review of what I thought of M & M World in NYC.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Aug. 17, 2017 at 5:12 PM
I never heard of M&M World.
How was it? How was your trip to New York?

Quoting soccer711: I've written several reviews for Amazon as well as Barnes and Noble. I also wrote reviews for the schools my daughter has attended thus far. A couple of days ago I did a review of what I thought of M & M World in NYC.
coolmommy2x
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I have for Trip Advisor, Yelp and Etsy.
soccer711
81 Days and Counting... Absolutely convinced my SIL might be an idiot for flying to FL for 3 days.
Yesterday at 3:56 PM
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting diaperstodating: I never heard of M&M World.
How was it? How was your trip to New York?

Quoting soccer711: I've written several reviews for Amazon as well as Barnes and Noble. I also wrote reviews for the schools my daughter has attended thus far. A couple of days ago I did a review of what I thought of M & M World in NYC.

Prior to our trip to NYC, I'd never heard of M & M World either. It's on Time Square just off 5th Avenue. I thought it was cool. The place smells like chocolate when you walk through the door. There are a lot of M & M souvenirs, you can fill up a bag of assorted (or just 1 kind - your choice) M & Ms from the dispensers and there's a statue of Miss Green M & M dressed up as the Statue of Liberty. Afterwards my mom's friend's daughter took us to the Brooklyn Diner on Time Square and we had cheesecake for dessert. While there we also saw the Chrysler Building, the Empire State Building and where the ball gets dropped on New Year's Eve. It wasn't really crowded for very long. It was my daughter's and my first time in Grand Central Station and Mom couldn't remember seeing it either on her trips home from New Mexico when she was in the USAF. We had a lot of fun and are planning to see a Broadway show next year. I want to see Beauty & the Beast.
calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 3:52 AM
A lot for tripadvisor, enough that I am given those door decals to give businesses who truly rate one. Sometimes yelp and usually on Amazon if I have something helpful to share
ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 8:11 AM
Yes mostly good some bad. I keep forgetting I want to do a yelp review for this junk removal company that was horrible.

I work in customer service so if service I really good I will find out who to send a general good service email too. Im probably more tolerable of mediocre customer service; everyone has a bad day and you don't know what happened before your call or visit, but really good service often goes unnoticed. People are more likely to complain then praise.
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Aug. 20, 2017 at 8:15 AM

My husband is right into writing Tripadvisor reviews.  I have written a couple with him for Tripadvisor and Yelp.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)