Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spirit Wear

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:33 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Does your child have spirit wear clothes?
Do you have spirit wear clothing?
by on Sep. 20, 2017 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 20, 2017 at 1:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes.
All of my children have spirit wear clothes.
I have an elementary school spirit wear shirt for the elementary school that my two teenagers went to as well as the elementary school where my fourth grader attends and my seventh grader attended when he was in elementary school.
anotherandree
by Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Kids? Yes. Me? No
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:22 PM
I wear mine when I volunteer for field day, chaperone field trips, go to the school picnic... things like that.

Quoting anotherandree: Kids? Yes. Me? No
soccer711
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
A girl on my daughter's swim team came up to me and told me about ordering hoodies for the girls. They're $27/ shirt. They're blue and white which are the school colors and I think they may have a devil on them which is their mascot. I'm ordering one for myself.
2-point-doe
by Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

DD has some as does my mom. I might buy a shirt this year because I like them.

calsmom62
by Bronze Member on Sep. 20, 2017 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
we have it, in fact last night i jjust bought our youngest a class shirt with his grad date on it while i was at open house.
ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm old school. Spirit wear should be in school colors and ours used to be and a school functions you could buy tshirts and sweatshirts and hats. Then new pto too over and instead of ordering things in navy, hunter green or gray, everything is hot pink, neon green or red. Those aren't our school colors. We still have things from his brother so he wears that

The high schooler goes to dh and mine high school rival. This should be fun. I threaten to wear my high school shirt to open house. my niece goes to my old high school and they have a spirit shop in the tech school so real easy to get hands on. My sons school you have to order but they don't process until they have a specific amount.
TheMommyTaxi
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I work at a middle school and have active, band kids in a different district, I have TONS of spirit wear!

GlitterInTheAir
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:25 AM
1 mom liked this
There's are still their town colors. I'm sure they'll get actual merch when they get to high school. I was anti spirit in high school. You couldn't pay me to wear their stuff.

My whole town recently had a spirit day to honor the memory of an almost 5th grader who died in a tragic accident. (It's a really small town, that kind of thing doesn't happen often).
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, both my girls do for soccer, school and things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)