Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning 9/21

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:02 AM
  • 12 Replies
Good Morning ladies!
Happy Thursday!
What are your plans for today?
by on Sep. 21, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:11 AM
It's a holiday for me. No big plans though. This is my last significant time off (today and tomorrow) before end of year so I really want to spend some time alone. I'll go to services tomorrow when it's less crowded
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:31 AM

Good morning.  Today is a normal working day.

mcginnisc
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 7:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning..

School for the minions.. Karli's workload is not too bad today, but Lilly is working on 2 projects and another book report that are due next week in addition to all of her other work so hers is heavier than her sister. 

Workout, Karate from 4:45-6:30, home for dinner ( no clue what that will be yet), and then watch football. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:02 AM

Good morning Claire.  Nice to see you posting here again.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Good morning..

School for the minions.. Karli's workload is not too bad today, but Lilly is working on 2 projects and another book report that are due next week in addition to all of her other work so hers is heavier than her sister. 

Workout, Karate from 4:45-6:30, home for dinner ( no clue what that will be yet), and then watch football. 

mcginnisc
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:05 AM

Morning Linda!

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Good morning..

Claire

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:07 AM

How are you doing?  Are you folks getting bad weather?

Quoting mcginnisc:

Morning Linda!

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Good morning..

mcginnisc
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:18 AM

We're good...it's in the 90s here..still. We got it bad last Monday with Irma..it knocked out our power for 2 days and internet for 4 days here in our area of Atlanta. We had 9 trees come down in our backyard, but they were smaller saplings so it wasn't an issue for us. There were tons of huge trees that came down across power lines and homes here, but we got lucky. 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Morning Linda!

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Good morning..

Claire

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Sep. 21, 2017 at 8:26 AM

Well stay safe.  Here in Ottawa we get the snow and the cold and the odd small tornado, but we are spared hurricanes as we are inland.  We are also seeing very unseasonably warm weather this month.  It is like a second run at summer these days.

Quoting mcginnisc:

We're good...it's in the 90s here..still. We got it bad last Monday with Irma..it knocked out our power for 2 days and internet for 4 days here in our area of Atlanta. We had 9 trees come down in our backyard, but they were smaller saplings so it wasn't an issue for us. There were tons of huge trees that came down across power lines and homes here, but we got lucky. 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Morning Linda!

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mcginnisc:

Good morning..

soccer711
by Bronze Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 2:08 PM
I had to work today and my daughter has swim practice later. I have to get some laundry and dishes done then I'm planning to go to Wal-Mart to get some stuff we need.
2-point-doe
by Member on Sep. 21, 2017 at 3:27 PM

Regular work day then karate and bass lessons for DD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)