Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever had a coworker pass away?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:34 PM
  • 10 Replies
Have you ever had a supervisor or coworker pass away?
by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 25, 2017 at 12:36 PM
One of my coworkers died of cancer nine years ago.
Myself and most of my coworkers went to her funeral.

Another coworker died of a heart attack six years ago. She was only thirty and she was obese. Most of my coworkers and I went to her funneral as well.
soccer711
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:05 PM
No
K3412
by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:07 PM
Yes. Three. Two accidents and one from illness.
ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:27 PM
A few over the years I knew causally. All suddenly but 1 who got sick and retired then passed.

We did have one guy in my area not show up one day. He was only male in a department of mother hens and never late so they were in a panic all morning. Finally manager got through to his emergency contact and she found him dead in his bathroom. He had a massive heart attack getting ready for work.

They ended up chartering a bus so we could all go to his funeral during work hours.
redheadtmk
by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:30 PM
I have had several pass away.
2-point-doe
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:45 PM

Yes, many

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:46 PM
So sad.
How old was he?

Quoting ljmom24: A few over the years I knew causally. All suddenly but 1 who got sick and retired then passed.

We did have one guy in my area not show up one day. He was only male in a department of mother hens and never late so they were in a panic all morning. Finally manager got through to his emergency contact and she found him dead in his bathroom. He had a massive heart attack getting ready for work.

They ended up chartering a bus so we could all go to his funeral during work hours.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:47 PM
🙁

Quoting redheadtmk: I have had several pass away.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Sep. 25, 2017 at 4:47 PM
🙁

Quoting 2-point-doe:

Yes, many

ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 5:36 PM
You know I don't remember but he was very obese so while it was sudden we weren't shucked. He also had diabetes he was very bad at controlling. The mother hens on his department were always after him

Quoting diaperstodating: So sad.
How old was he?

Quoting ljmom24: A few over the years I knew causally. All suddenly but 1 who got sick and retired then passed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)