Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gymnastics

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:38 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

Besides me, how many of you have a child in gymnastics (or who was at some point)?

Mia has been a gymnast since she was 5 and plans to be forever!

Ava tried for almost a year and was ready to move on 

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anotherandree
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

We had our son in a tumbling class at one point.  My daughter has never really show any interest in gymnastics.

ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this
No but I have mom friend who coaches. ised to coach high school but was too much with kids sports do now she does the town rec. her boys do and she tried to recruit mine but zero interest
JasonsMom2007
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
My son did gymnastics for a few years when he was tiny. Now both of my kids dance and do kickboxing.
cybcm
by Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this
My now 18yr old did from around ages 5-15. At 15 she changed to a circus school.
awbredux
by Allie on Sep. 30, 2017 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Both of my girls have taken gymnastics when they were younger, but just for a couple of years.   They've both taken more dance and they use both skills now in cheerleading.  

soccer711
19 days and counting...
Today at 6:34 PM
by Bronze Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this
Every year in the winter and summer for a week for as long as I can remember my daughter has done gymnastics. She's not great at it, but she loves it and adores the coach whom she met through the school she attended from pre-Kindergarten - 2nd grade then she transferred to the elementary school she graduated from in June and stayed there 3rd - 6th grade before transferring again to the school she's currently at.
Daisy91
by Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 11:00 PM
2 moms liked this
My youngest who is 8 loves gymnastics & dance the oldest one who is 10 is into basketball & soccer
LovlyRita
by Member on Oct. 3, 2017 at 1:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Both did for awhile.  My eldest was on pace to make team but when she made the soccer all-star team she had to decide and chose soccer.  She is now running Varsity as a freshman in Cross Country.  Turns out if she can keep it up we may be looking at some awesome scholarships down the road. 

2-point-doe
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2017 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

DD was in it for a few years but opted for karate instead.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Oct. 10, 2017 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this
My teenagers (19 and 16) did gymnastics when they were younger. I think from ages 2-5 I can't remember.
My 12 and 9 year old went to a place called My Gym when they were young but it's not the same as gymnastics.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)