Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Tuesday 1/2

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:18 AM
  • 10 Replies
Happy Tuesday!
What is on the agenda for today?

Random question:
What are you using to bundle up today?

Is your winter coat enough... or do you also have a hat, gloves, scarf, etc...
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 6:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Ugh today is my first day of not working ...mixed emotions here. Hope to get the tree down but I didn’t sleep much. I have to run an errand for my mom before getting the kids and then we are doing gift exchange with my family tonight (my sisters kids have been with their dad for break)

Normally my jacket is enough. I live in the northeast and used to weekends in the white mountains as a kid so I know how to dress. I have a few winter coats. Wool coat for work, parka if it’s snowing or raining and a longer coat for hockey. For a few hats, gloves and scarf sets and also done face masks and for days like today long John’s and my uggs.
awbredux
by Allie on Jan. 2, 2018 at 8:17 AM
2 moms liked this

Back at work, kids are back at school.  I dress in layers and definitely wear gloves! 

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 2, 2018 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Tuesday!
Back to work today.
Two kids are back to school today, two are back to school tomorrow.
One son has a dentist appointment today.
I wear a coat, a hat under my hood to keep my ears covered, and gloves.
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Jan. 2, 2018 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning all my group friends.  Today is a catch up on groceries day.  I go back to work tomorrow (Wed) but the kids don't go back until Monday the 8th.

Our current type of weather:

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 2, 2018 at 11:39 AM
Wow! That’s cold.
Is that normal or is this year colder than usual?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Good morning all my group friends.  Today is a catch up on groceries day.  I go back to work tomorrow (Wed) but the kids don't go back until Monday the 8th.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 2:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Tonight we're finally going to see Star Wars. In honor of that, the kids and I are wearing Star Wars tshirts- mine and dd's over long-sleeve shirts, the boys under flannel shirts.

We're staying bundled up by staying indoors until movie time. Dh has the heat bumped up to 72* (we usually keep it 68-70*). If any of us still feel chilly, we'll snuggle down under a blanket.

When we head out, it'll be in winter coats, hats, gloves, and possibly scarves for some of us. No snow boots because our feet will  get too hot in the movie theater.

soccer711
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:08 PM
1 mom liked this
It's our first day back to school and work. We started the day at -11. My daughter wore the heavier of her winter coats along with her Disney Descendants hat and gloves. I had a thermal shirt (known as long johns around here)under my scrub top for work as well as my pea coat, hat and Isotoner gloves I got from my parents for Christmas. I hate winter!!!
aj_mom
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm at work.

Just a hoodie, its cold though but to bulky to wear a coat and don't want to put one on just to walk to/from the car/office.

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:25 AM
1 mom liked this

It is a cold front that came in and stayed a while.  It is 7 F today.

Quoting diaperstodating: Wow! That’s cold. Is that normal or is this year colder than usual?
Quoting Linda_Runs:

lucy164
by Joyce on Jan. 5, 2018 at 10:33 AM

I wear a vest and winter coat and hat and mittens..  I'm staying home today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)