Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being organized

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 12:28 PM
  • 9 Replies
Does your tween (or newly teenager) have an organized or messy locker?
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Dd's is semi-organized. It may look a mess to others, but she (usually) knows where everything is.

Ds2 carries all his folders in his computer case. Copies of the textbooks are all kept in the classroom, and they have online access to them for home use, so he only uses his locker for his coat and lunch. Guess you could call that organized!

soccer711
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to guess and say messy. I've never really paid attention when I had to go past her locker to see my job coach at the end of the next hall.
aj_mom
by Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know. From what he tells me he never uses his locker, his backpack can get messy though.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I’m going to assume my former tween now teenager has an organized locker. He is an organized person.
M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this
None of mine have lockers
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
As I was walking through the middle school hallway at work yesterday I noticed some lockers were messy, some lockers were organized. I didn’t see an in between. It was just a quick glance - I guess I was curious.
The girls had so much stuff to compared to the boys. Mirrors and all kinds of accessories .
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

My 5th grader is fairly organzied with most things.  DD12 is not at all.

Quoting diaperstodating: I’m going to assume my former tween now teenager has an organized locker. He is an organized person.

PrincessAsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:30 PM
2 moms liked this

Their lockers aren't that big so I'm guessing they are organized.

ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
My oldest is adhd so organization has always been an issue. Now that he is high school his sped teacher was impressed and I told him that’s YEARS of work between my and his sped teachers in middle school. He still isn’t great with but compared to other kids like him, he’s top of he class in this department.

Jury is still out on his brother. He’s still benefitting from control freak teachers. Next year will be the biggervtedt for his personal organizational skills. Although his desk seems nearer then his brother s was at this age.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)