Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Monday! 2/19

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2018 at 12:25 AM
  • 5 Replies
Happy Monday!
How was your weekend?
What do you have planned for today?

Random question:
What color is your front door?
by on Feb. 19, 2018 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Weekend was productive. Tween had a dentist appointment, got some shopping done, flnally caved and got new sneakers for me but had to order on line after trying in store cause I needed a wide so few more days before I can test them out. We also hid our Chinese New Year celebration. Yesterday was tweens last doesn’t count hockey game (they play cross ice every other week and those games don’t count on record) playoffs start in 2 weeks but they mathematically can’t get out of 4th (only 4 teams but every team makes play off)

Kids are off this week so probably going to mess with my gym schedule. Friday was first day of vacation and we did some running around so think they both want to stay home and chill.

Front door is beige
soccer711
by on Feb. 19, 2018 at 7:34 AM
1 mom liked this
All this week my daughter and I are on February break. She will probably want to go ice skating at 10 - noon if she’s up by then. I also have laundry and dishes to do plus I’m going to try to read as much as I can of the book I borrowed from the library since I have to return it on March 6 and have 186 pages left to read.

My front door is metal. When we first moved here, it was wood, but it kept sticking all the time so I had it replaced through the first time homebuyers program.
2-point-doe
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Weekend was good. I got the areas that I am not having the contractors do painted and ready for them to continue. It snowed all weekend and was 9 degrees when I left the house this morning.

Work as usual and karate for DD.

My front door is purple, bright purple.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Feb. 19, 2018 at 6:52 PM
My weekend was good. I worked on Saturday. Sunday we went to church.
I slept in this morning, took a nice nap... mostly relaxed today and enjoyed my day off.
awbredux
by Allie on Feb. 21, 2018 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

We had Monday off from work and school.   My younger daughter -- my baby -- invited a "friend" over to watch Olympics.   She just turned 13 and is in 7th.  HE is in 9th, though still 14.    She wanted them to be in the family room, which is in the finished basement.  I insisted on the living room, which is less secluded.   She was NOT happy.   We let our older daughter and boyfriend "watch TV" in the family room, which she pointed out emphatically.   I of course tried to remind her that 13-year-olds and 16-year-olds don't have the same rules.   (Plus, we make sure the older ones come up for air from time to time.)   She was still mad at me when she went to bed that night.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)