Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Monday! 3/5

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2018 at 2:09 AM
  • 12 Replies
Good Morning!
Happy Monday ladies!
What is on the agenda for today?

Random question:
Did you watch any movies over the weekend?
by on Mar. 4, 2018 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soccer711
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 6:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Today on Facebook, I’m wishing my best friend a Happy 36th Birthday. I have to work. My daughter has Girl Scouts 6 - 7:30.

I watched Bad Moms on Saturday.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 5, 2018 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Good Morning!
Happy Monday Group Friends!
ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 7:51 AM
2 moms liked this
Happy Monday, gym, laundry and cleaning today. Oh joy.

I watched Little Women yesterday and very disappointed with my teens knowledge of classic authors and 80/90s movie stars. Not sure what was more disappointing that he had never heard of Jane Austin or that only actor in movie he’d heard of was Christian bale.
mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Mar. 5, 2018 at 8:00 AM
3 moms liked this

my agenda is to clean and workout. 

Yes we watched the new Thor movie and my girl watched Coco

awbredux
by Allie on Mar. 5, 2018 at 8:06 AM
2 moms liked this

Good morning!  Meetings all day.  Staff meeting this morning and meetings with clients later.   We didn't have time for any movies this weekend. 

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Mar. 5, 2018 at 8:11 AM
2 moms liked this

Good Morning all my group friends.  I am not sure what today is.  But I need to go away overnight Wednesday and am trying to think what to do with these girls of mine.

2-point-doe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 12:51 PM

Work and karate.

No movies but I went to an escape room with 7 friends. A scary one with actors that worked in it and scared you and grabbed your feet and stuff while whispering stuff. Complete with dismembered body covered in fake blood we had to dig through for clues and a small dark tunnel one of our team member had to sacrifice themselves into for some clues. It was awesome!!!

wakymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm off today. There is always laundry to do. I cleaned the master bathroom; need to clean the powder room next. Need to have the kids (mainly dd) take some of their stuff that has accumulated in the family room up to their rooms.

I didn't watch any movies over the weekend, at least not in their entirety. Ds1 found one of the Fast and Furious movies on tv, and I watched a little bit of it with him.

I did go to a Gem and Mineral show with my parents on Saturday.

wakymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he needs a weekend crash-course in 80/90s movies : )

Quoting ljmom24: Happy Monday, gym, laundry and cleaning today. Oh joy. I watched Little Women yesterday and very disappointed with my teens knowledge of classic authors and 80/90s movie stars. Not sure what was more disappointing that he had never heard of Jane Austin or that only actor in movie he’d heard of was Christian bale.

ljmom24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2018 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Yah I think I’d be more successful introducing him to Susan Sarandon, wynonia rider and Erick stoltz then Jake Austin.

Quoting wakymom:

Sounds like he needs a weekend crash-course in 80/90s movies : )

Quoting ljmom24: Happy Monday, gym, laundry and cleaning today. Oh joy.

I watched Little Women yesterday and very disappointed with my teens knowledge of classic authors and 80/90s movie stars. Not sure what was more disappointing that he had never heard of Jane Austin or that only actor in movie he’d heard of was Christian bale.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)