Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Tuesday! 3/6

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 7:40 AM
  • 15 Replies
Happy Tuesday!
What are you doing today?

by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2018 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! I am doing some cleaning. Not a lot since I did most of it yesterday but I will be doing a nice workout today. :) First got to take my little monkey to school. 

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Mar. 6, 2018 at 8:07 AM

I have a little monkey going in about 35 minutes.  DD13 woke up fine but left the house grounded!  

Quoting mama2b100808:

Good morning! I am doing some cleaning. Not a lot since I did most of it yesterday but I will be doing a nice workout today. :) First got to take my little monkey to school. 

soccer711
by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I have an appointment before I have to go to work. My daughter reminded me that it’s our cat’s birthday and hinted around that I need to waste money buying her new toys she won’t play with. We’re not sure exactly how old she is. We adopted her from a local SPCA when my daughter was 4.5 and the cat was about a year old then.
awbredux
by Allie on Mar. 6, 2018 at 8:36 AM

I'm sure the birthday is more important to your daughter than to the cat.  LOL!  Maybe you can acknowledge it in some way for your daughter's sake without wasting money (or much money).  

Quoting soccer711: I have an appointment before I have to go to work. My daughter reminded me that it’s our cat’s birthday and hinted around that I need to waste money buying her new toys she won’t play with. We’re not sure exactly how old she is. We adopted her from a local SPCA when my daughter was 4.5 and the cat was about a year old then.

mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:18 AM

Oh no! What happened?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

I have a little monkey going in about 35 minutes.  DD13 woke up fine but left the house grounded!  

Quoting mama2b100808:

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:20 AM

I asked for two simple things.  One, pick the popcorn up that she spilled on SUNDAY from the playroom before it stains the carpet.  Next, please pick up the two rolls of newspapers outside before they blow all over the place.

Neither was done after asking three times.  Now the carpet is stained and the newpapers are all over the place.  All that and an attitude this morning about it.  Grounded!!!

That doesn't even include not cleaning her room which I have been asking since Saturday.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh no! What happened?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:23 AM

Oh lord. Sounds like she is just having a bad day. Is she showing signs of a monthly? 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

I asked for two simple things.  One, pick the popcorn up that she spilled on SUNDAY from the playroom before it stains the carpet.  Next, please pick up the two rolls of newspapers outside before they blow all over the place.

Neither was done after asking three times.  Now the carpet is stained and the newpapers are all over the place.  All that and an attitude this morning about it.  Grounded!!!

That doesn't even include not cleaning her room which I have been asking since Saturday.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh no! What happened?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:26 AM

Oh see got that back in August and doesn't seem to have any significant PMS issues.  Of course she can be so obstinate sometimes that she could be having a PMS moment and I wouldn't know it - LOL!

She has some work to do when I get home.  I want the popcorn clean up, the stains removed and all those newspapers that have blown all over our lawn, the road and the neighour's lawns picked up.  We also have a birthday party to go to at 5 pm.  She is going to that because our attendance means something to the birthday girl who is turning 16 today.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh lord. Sounds like she is just having a bad day. Is she showing signs of a monthly? 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh no! What happened?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

mama2b100808
by Group Admin on Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

At least she is still going to the party. But tell her if she doesn't do what is asked of her she doesn't get to go have fun. Was it a full monthly are just signs of it? Because remember my doctor told us Brianna can have it one month and wait awhile before another one. 

She just dealt with cramps when I was on mine. That is how I knew with Brianna this time. 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Oh see got that back in August and doesn't seem to have any significant PMS issues.  Of course she can be so obstinate sometimes that she could be having a PMS moment and I wouldn't know it - LOL!

She has some work to do when I get home.  I want the popcorn clean up, the stains removed and all those newspapers that have blown all over our lawn, the road and the neighour's lawns picked up.  We also have a birthday party to go to at 5 pm.  She is going to that because our attendance means something to the birthday girl who is turning 16 today.

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh no! What happened?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Linda_Runs
by Linda on Mar. 6, 2018 at 9:44 AM

She is not super regular that I can tell in this short time.  But in any case, that is not an excuse to not do what she is being told.  She can complain all she wants, but just do it.

I reminded her that 13 is still a child.  Technically, legally, she is now a youth, but you know what I mean.  I will not tell her either, but she will figure that terminology out on her own, if she hasn't already.

Quoting mama2b100808:

At least she is still going to the party. But tell her if she doesn't do what is asked of her she doesn't get to go have fun. Was it a full monthly are just signs of it? Because remember my doctor told us Brianna can have it one month and wait awhile before another one. 

She just dealt with cramps when I was on mine. That is how I knew with Brianna this time. 

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Oh no! What happened?

Quoting Linda_Runs:

Quoting mama2b100808:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)