Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Wednesday!
What do you have planned today?

Random question:
Do you have photos of the contacts in your phone?
Do you have a different text message sound or ringtone for certain contacts?
by on Mar. 7, 2018 at 1:22 AM
Replies (11-12):
soccer711
by on Mar. 7, 2018 at 3:56 PM
I had to work. I only work 3 days this week because tomorrow my daughter has her CSE meeting at her school and on Friday I have a consultation for breast reduction surgery in a city 3 hours away. My ex has visitation 4 - 6 pm and he gave us a sympathy card. My grandmother on my dad’s side died on Saturday at the nursing home after a long battle with dementia. Her service is Monday morning. I also called the diabetic counselor to get some help since I really don’t think I’m managing my diabetes as well as I could or should. I did almost all of our laundry.

All of my contacts have a default ringtone as well as a default text tone and none of them have contact pictures. On my old phone I had special ringtones for my parents, my brother, my sister-in-law and my daughter. My ex’s ringtone was My Give A D***’s Busted. It started out as Here’s A Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares, switched to Picture to Burn then Bad to the Bone and Bad Blood before I settled on that one.
PrincessAsmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2018 at 9:07 PM

I didn't really make any plans but I did a load of dishes and worked on my class.

No to both. My phone doesn't allow me to do either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)