Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Estate Sale

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 1:39 PM
  • 8 Replies
Have you ever been to an Estate Sale?
by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
wakymom
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 8, 2018 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
No I haven’t.
PrincessAsmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope but my grandparents used to go to them and get furniture and tools. They also got wedding presents for some of my older cousins from some good sales.

soccer711
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, my grandmother’s which is the way I got some of the stuff that was hers. My uncle was being a real jerk to all 4 of his sisters including my mom and wouldn’t give any family members anything they wanted of Grandma’s. My mom never got her high school picture or her pictures from when she was in the Airforce until months after Grandma died and then they were tossed on her porch on a rainy day. Luckily, Mom discovered her belongings before they could be ruined.
awbredux
by Allie on Mar. 9, 2018 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Once.  It was interesting but we didn't buy anything.   We were more curious than actually shopping.   It's like going in an antique shop or a vintage store just to look, which I like to do. 

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:04 AM
Do you think the previous homeowners were elderly, or that they liked to buy/collect antiques?

Quoting awbredux:

Once.  It was interesting but we didn't buy anything.   We were more curious than actually shopping.   It's like going in an antique shop or a vintage store just to look, which I like to do. 

awbredux
by Allie on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:59 AM

They were elderly and had things that had been in their family a long time. 

Quoting diaperstodating: Do you think the previous homeowners were elderly, or that they liked to buy/collect antiques?
Quoting awbredux:

2-point-doe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

yes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)