Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Friday! 3/9

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 4:06 PM
  • 14 Replies
Happy Friday!
How was your week?
What do you have planned for today?

Random question:
Sunday is Daylight Savings Time

If your state/province observes Daylight Savings Time... how many clocks - if any - do you have to manually move forward?
by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soccer711
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this
The week was Okay. Today after my daughter gets on the bus, I have a consultation appointment for breast reduction surgery in a city 3 hours away. It’s lightly snowing here, but supposedly heavy in one of the areas I have to go through to get to the appointment. I’ve been excitedly anxious for this appointment for months.

Here in upstate New York we do observe Daylight Savings Time. I have the kitchen clock and 3 alarm clocks to manually change.
awbredux
by Allie on Mar. 9, 2018 at 8:08 AM

My week was busy but productive.  Planning to leave early today, as I try to do every Friday.  (I'm not always successful.)   Older daughter is babysitting tonight.  Younger one going to a party.
We have to change one of the clocks in the bedroom and two in the kitchen -- on the stove and coffee maker --  plus wristwatches.   
Happy Friday to all my Tween Titan friends!  Have a wonderful weekend! 

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:05 AM
Don’t forget to change the one in your car.

Quoting soccer711: The week was Okay. Today after my daughter gets on the bus, I have a consultation appointment for breast reduction surgery in a city 3 hours away. It’s lightly snowing here, but supposedly heavy in one of the areas I have to go through to get to the appointment. I’ve been excitedly anxious for this appointment for months.

Here in upstate New York we do observe Daylight Savings Time. I have the kitchen clock and 3 alarm clocks to manually change.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:05 AM
Don’t forget to change the one in your car.

Quoting awbredux:

My week was busy but productive.  Planning to leave early today, as I try to do every Friday.  (I'm not always successful.)   Older daughter is babysitting tonight.  Younger one going to a party.We have to change one of the clocks in the bedroom and two in the kitchen -- on the stove and coffee maker --  plus wristwatches.   Happy Friday to all my Tween Titan friends!  Have a wonderful weekend! 

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Happy Friday to you as well.
Have a good weekend!

Quoting awbredux:

My week was busy but productive.  Planning to leave early today, as I try to do every Friday.  (I'm not always successful.)   Older daughter is babysitting tonight.  Younger one going to a party.We have to change one of the clocks in the bedroom and two in the kitchen -- on the stove and coffee maker --  plus wristwatches.   Happy Friday to all my Tween Titan friends!  Have a wonderful weekend! 

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:06 AM
Happy Friday!
Have a good weekend!

Quoting soccer711: The week was Okay. Today after my daughter gets on the bus, I have a consultation appointment for breast reduction surgery in a city 3 hours away. It’s lightly snowing here, but supposedly heavy in one of the areas I have to go through to get to the appointment. I’ve been excitedly anxious for this appointment for months.

diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:08 AM
Happy Friday!
I’m working today. I will go to the ER or urgent care today after I get off.
My week was okay.

I have to change the clocks on the oven, microwave, coffeemaker, thermostat and the clock in my minivan.
Linda_Runs
by Linda on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:39 AM

You have a great weekend too!

Quoting awbredux:

awbredux
by Allie on Mar. 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM

LOL!  I thought if that after I posted this.  But thanks for the reminder! 

Quoting diaperstodating: Don’t forget to change the one in your car.
Quoting awbredux:

2-point-doe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 10:29 AM

It was a good week. Working today and then DD and I are meeting some friends to see wrinkle in time 3d.

I hate daylight savings, it is so stupid. I wish they would just leave it alone. I probably have 10 or 15 clocks to change.

Lets see - Stove, microwave, our bedroom, dd bedroom, 3 cars, tv room, living room, thermostat, exercise room, playroom, work radio - I think that is it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)