Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nightmares!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:16 PM
  • 0 Replies
Hi everyone Im having some  trouble with my 9 yr old daughter, Shes a terrific child, and I dont recall her ever disobeying me or disrespecting me.Lately, shes been having very vivid nightmares, she tells me she sees black shadows and they tell her to do bad things(like cursing, and thinking bad thoughts) She told my mother the other night and really brought it out to my attention,If elt bad but what could I do, Im very strict with her in regards to the movies she watches and all that stuff, she also regularly goes to my churches religion classes(cathecism), but she claims to see spirits, Im not sure what to do next Ive prayed together with her, and spoken to my husband and family members about it and everyones pretty stuck. This morning my sister in law called me because Lauren slept overnight at their house ,she said that she had a bad dream again.She dreamt of  her cousin walking to school with her and they went into a basement, when they got to the bottom of the stairs,her cousin saw herself lying dead on the floor, with cuts all over her. My SIL was very concerned but now Im not really sure about what to do, someone please help, Im stuck with this one......
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)