Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY 9 YR. BABY SAID SHE DIDN'T

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:54 PM
  • 13 Replies

WANT TO HAVE HAIR DOWN THERE. I TOLD HER WELL THEN SHAVE IT OFF THEN CAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GET A LOT MORE THEN THAT. SHE SAID NO WAY THEN IT MIGHT ITCH ALOT.  I TOLD HER THEN WELL I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.   SHE IS JUST TO YOUNG FOR THIS. 

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kpep
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 10:27 PM

I know it happens so fast, one minute they are so little and then boom puberty. My DD was about 9 when I seen she had more hair there than I did on my head. I about passed out. We wear the same size bra now and she is 11(12 in Jan). Time flies by.

CandyCane-1-1.gif picture by Falarine

Kathleen1
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 8:09 AM

My...12...yr..old..said..that..so..I..let..her..shave..I..told..her..it..would.

.itch..worse..coming..back..in..than..growing..naturally...

needless..to..say..she..doesn't..shave..there,...anymore.

Kathleen

Sendmorecoffee
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 5:52 PM

My 9 year old is getting hair "down there" too. They grow up so fast!

ILovetheOutdoor
by on Dec. 19, 2008 at 9:35 PM

YEAH THEY DO GROW UP TO FAST. MY 8 YR. OLD IS RIGHT ON HER TRAIL TOO.  MY OTHER HALF SAYS GOD HELP ME WHEN MOTHER NATURAL VISITS YOU GUYS. I'M LEAVING LOL I SAID BY.  HE'S THE ONLY GUY HER POOR THING

Kpep
by on Dec. 20, 2008 at 10:23 AM

yeah, I feel for my DH and DS, My DD and I have ours a week apart. So pretty much one of us is grouchy the whole month. We hook horns(DD and I)

Quoting ILovetheOutdoor:

YEAH THEY DO GROW UP TO FAST. MY 8 YR. OLD IS RIGHT ON HER TRAIL TOO.  MY OTHER HALF SAYS GOD HELP ME WHEN MOTHER NATURAL VISITS YOU GUYS. I'M LEAVING LOL I SAID BY.  HE'S THE ONLY GUY HER POOR THING

dancemom3
by on Dec. 20, 2008 at 11:44 AM

LOL! I have 3 girls and dh is the only boy in the house (step son lives out of state) so he is n his own!!! Poor guy! DD1 started this past summer and dd2 and her moodiness is right behind her I think!

Quoting ILovetheOutdoor:

SNKMama
by on Dec. 20, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Neither of my 12yo's have pubic hair yet.

Austin does not want pubic hair either... He thinks it will be gross.

Brianna on the other hand, cant wait for it.

I cant see how 9yo's are getting pubic hair and 10yo's are getting their period. it scares me.

----------
Twins: Brianna & Austin
Born: 11/10/1996
School: 6th Grade, Year before JR High!
dancemom3
by on Dec. 20, 2008 at 12:46 PM

My kids, so far, have been 9 for the hair and dd1, 11, started in July. I was 12, so about a year ahead of where I was. It is scary, but I didn't want to act freaked out and scare them about it.:)

SNKMama
by on Dec. 20, 2008 at 12:48 PM

I will tell you what.. I'm glad mine dont. You all can keep yours..

I want my kids to stay kids for another year or however long god lets them be kids

----------
Twins: Brianna & Austin
Born: 11/10/1996
School: 6th Grade, Year before JR High!
dancemom3
by on Dec. 20, 2008 at 12:50 PM

Yeah, I wish mine had stayed  little a bit longer too! LOL! But, that wasn't Gods plan for them, so I will TRY to embrace this time too..not so easy though I can tell you that!LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)