Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 11 y/o is a Mother Hen..

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:17 AM
  • 3 Replies

My dd has been so good to me these past few days. I've had one hell of a cold that has kept me on the couch. The coughing is horrible and my stomach hurts from so much coughing. If I go through another box of Kleenex I think my nose is going to fall off. lol

She has made me hot cups of tea. Covered me up and tucked me in. Felt my forehead for fever and tells me Mom your warm. Grabs me cold drinks and makes sure there is a straw in it so I don't have to completely sit up to drink it. She's even told me Mom I know your not hungry but you have to eat something or you wont get better. She's been so sweet to me. I am proud of my little mother hen and I love her dearly. Not only that I am very thankful for all of her help. This cold is kicking my butt and the help has been greatly appreciated.

Just thought I would share that I have a loving and caring wonderfully supportive and helpful 11 year old daughter.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KimmyPoo
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:38 AM

That is sweet when they do things like that... I hope you feel better real soon..

dandylynes
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:22 AM

It's so nice to hear about the good things our tweens do.

Go Navy!
Wyldbutterfly
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Thank you ladies. Yes it is nice to hear about the good things our children do. Hence the reason I posted. Thanks. I certainly hope I feel better soon myself. I don't recall a cold kicking my butt the way this one is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)