Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Many?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:26 PM
  • 6 Replies

How many bras does your daughter have? What styles?  Are new ones on your back-to-school shopping list? They are on ours and when I took a quick look today I think that the markup price was on them must make them one of the highest profit apparel items.  Anyhow, we will be shopping soon for them and oh so much more!

Gina
Mom to Amy &
Group Mom of Moms with Tween Daughters

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
stuckinamess
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 10:32 PM
She has three or four but needs more because they get so gross and dirty lol. I think she has one razor back, one hook in the front and two regular. We buy them from the Justice store ($18 each). The only reason is because it is the only place I have found that have bras without underwire that have the little pads in them that can be removed. She is much more developed on one side than the other so she leaves the pad in on the smaller side and takes it out on the bigger side to help even herself out.

Tracie
Wife to Khari
Mom to...
Kyra 9
Justice 5
4 Fur Babies...
Taylor, Max, Cleo & Tag

mommom7
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 3:17 PM

My daughter has tons, changes them everyday. We get them at aierie. Spell? the ae underwear store 

c_turtle21
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:10 PM

My daughter is very particular about her bras. She has bras for soccer, bras for gymnastics, white bras and skin colored bras and "pretty" bras. She has to have the right bra for the outfit. She also has a bra with convertable straps. We look at TJ Maxx for name brand bras at discount prices. She LOVES the Pink line by Victoria Secret but I only let her get those when they are on sale.

partymommiami
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM

My DD has found cute bras at Target but we also have a  Victorias Secret store that has some great sales and I have found basic styles that would work for a girl. She's 11 and uses 32A . I make sure she uses the bra once before washing it. To me it's just like using her underwear twice. I don't know why.

She has t backs, regular ones, some with the clear straps, strapless and the ones for sports. I  mostly get her white and beige but also a few in other colors. like black, and pink.  I just cant stand seeing a fuchsia pink bra under a white shirt!!!

calmomof3
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Kohls had a great sale a few weeks ago ~ early bird specials & such..it ended up being 60% off so we paid like $12 for Jockey soft cup in white, pink, black, & tan (32A). She also has a few sports bras.

MonicaE521
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM
My daughter is 11 now, but we got some just for modesty's sake about 6 months ago. She doesn't need the "support" now, just something for modesty in the thin t-shirts. So we went to Target and got about 8 sports bras type. The ones that come in a multi-pack and aren't more than a couple dollars apiece. We have some white, black, but a couple are fun colors. For now it works.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)