Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another good book for girls....

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 12:40 AM
  • 7 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Zaylah
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:49 PM

This looks like a great Christmas gift! Thanks for sharing!

lucyloo5127
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Yeah I agree with the PP Thanks!!

latida
by on Sep. 20, 2009 at 5:12 PM

I am glad you two liked the suggestion. Does anyone else have books they recommend?

Zaylah
by on Sep. 26, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Discovery Girls is a good magazine. My dd get's the subscription. It's aimed at tweens between 9 and 12, it may be 8-12.  

wolfgirlbec
by on Sep. 27, 2009 at 6:57 PM

Anything-books or magazines(or other merchandise,depending on your daughter's age) by American Girl.They are just amazing and I like the emphasis on just being yourself and how they strive to empower young girls and raise their self-esteem.My daughter has a few of the dolls and my mother just subscribed her to the magazine and she LOVES it! Also, as she is on the cusp of puberty,though we have our talks together,AG has some great books for this as well,one of the best ones we like and that my daughter owns,is called "the care and keeping of you".ladybug

6GsMommy
by on Sep. 29, 2009 at 3:00 PM

Are You There God? It's Me,Margaret. by Judy Blume. It's an old book but an awesome rad for girls of any age.

nanathena
by on Sep. 30, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Looks like a great book.  My step-daughter loves to read.  She's about to be 12 and having a really hard time adjusting.  Not being a kid, but not quiet being grown.  Her Mom doesn't help she wants to be her friend, not realizing the most she wants right now is a Mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)