Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

At what age

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:06 PM
  • 13 Replies

Did your daughters stop playing with babydolls???

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 4:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
latida
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 5:47 PM

my daughter is nine and just stopped last year with dolls, but she is still very much into barbies and bratz.

momtothr33
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:56 PM

See thats what I thougt. My lil sister was 9 years younger and my brothers are 12 and 13 yr younger so I didnt need a baby doll I had the real thing.  

Zaylah
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 7:48 PM

at about 7, bratz and barbies at 11

Dawne98
by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 8:04 PM

My dd is 11 years old and she stopped playing with Barbies at 7years old and I never let her have the Bratz just did not like the dolls at all. At 8 years old she  got into the American Girl dolls. She loves them and still has them.  Still plays with them and we go to the store once a month. We live in NYC.

lucyloo5127
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 12:04 AM

My DD is 11 and she stopped playing with Bratz and Barbies around 7 or 8. She also just got into American Girl Dolls last year. She LOVES them. We dont have an American Girl Doll store anywhere around here so we order them online. For special occasions(Birthday, Christmas, straight A's, ect) we order her outfits and accessories. She loves getting packages in the mail. We have already picked out which one the youngest will get when she gets older! :)

LauraMari
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:45 AM

My daughter stopped playing with dolls in first grade.   She has collected and play with My Little Petshop tho.  She is 11 and we still go to the store and get a new animal if they are different or limited time offer.  She has so Polly Pockets that she uses to play with the animal.  But other than that she doesn't really play with dolls.

concernedmom789
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 10:34 AM

For the most part yes.  No more bratz, barbies or anything, unless she wants her younger sister (7) to play something with her, then she may play babies with her!  But for the most part, not at all.

Concernedmom789

Check out my blog and website.  I hope it helps you!!

http://buildinghealthykids.blogspot.com/

http://www.vitafutureforkids.com/

DSMOMOF4
by on Sep. 10, 2009 at 10:18 AM

My soon to be 9 yr old daughter still plays with babydolls,Barbie and Bratz because she plays with her little sister who is only 4.

specialprize
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 7:20 AM

My 10 year old still plays with her baby alive doll , she has never liked bratz idk why ? lol . She also still plays with her barbie and It dosen't seem as though It will change anytime soon........=)

a76mcb
by on Sep. 12, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Both of my girls still play with dolls (12,9) They have stuffed animals and American girl dolls. I remember playing with Barbies at 13.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)