Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a Pattern for a cartoon character Afghan............

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 8:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 2113 Total Views

Hey all!!!!!  I am looking for a free pattern for a Dora, Spongebob, or any other character crocheted afghan.  If there is anybody out there that can help me, I would really appreciate it.   Thanks!!!!!  Happy Crocheting!!!!!!knitting

by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PattyinNV
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM

Sorry to say but everyone that I've ever seen cost.  I've been looking for SpongeBob ones myelf, with no luck.  I wish you all the luck in your search.  =)

skbrant
by New Member on Aug. 17, 2009 at 10:08 PM

if you still need the sponge bob pattern, go to - donna's crochet shoppe.com, they have all kinds of free spongebob patterns along with awhole bunch of others.

msshaden
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Also, if you can find a picture of any character you can upload it on this program and it will create a graph for you. You will have to come up with your own pattern (I usually just do single crochet anyway with this type of project) and you wouldn't have to spend a lot of money or time looking for a pattern.

Here's the link ......

www.knitpro.com

SharonCrochet

The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach. - Benjamin Mays 

bamagirl1965
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2009 at 2:16 PM

try donna's crochet shoppe she has a lot of character afghan patterns for free, they are gragh patterns and some are just amazing, i am new here so i hope this helps you out.

cid_339B1F97-CE02-11D9-954D-000B237.gif Barbara image by hennesse_2006

Alisalicious
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2009 at 6:46 PM

the only dora ones i know of cost 350 usd each http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32200193

jemmer33
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2009 at 6:29 PM

i do know i have carebear afghan patterns. if interested let me know. i will look and see if i have more.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN