Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need advice please help

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 526 Total Views

MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO BE GONE FOR A YEAR OVER SEAS.WE STILL WRITE EACH OTHER EVERY CHANCE WE GET BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME SOMETHING ISNT  RIGHT I WENT ON   HIS MYSPACE PAGE AND THERE IS ANOTHER WOMAN WHO IS STATION WITH HIM LEAVING COMMENTS I DONT WANT TO ASK HIM ABOUT IT BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME  THAT THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON WHAT SHOULD I DO

by on Jul. 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SOLDIERSWIFE409
by on Jul. 25, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I think you should just come flat out and tell him ....its not fair to leave you in the dark about it. Something similar happen to my husband one time i was so upset that i thought that he was cheating and blah blah but then i found her number and called her she said he wont talk to her because he says he's in love and happy but when he came home i made him call her up and then ic alled his sister to find out if he was telling the truth he was ... i shouldve never doubted him but at least now he knows that i dont play games because his stuff wouldve been packed if that would have been the case. I know right now its the hardest thing you've prolly done in your life and him being overseas isnt making it any more better BUT you have to just be honest and ask because if you keep assuming what good is that goin to do. Tell him you feel like somethings wrong and if you find out something more is going on then your leaveing no explinations or questions asked just be honest with him and tell him your not kidding and if you feel that he's lying then do some detective work on your own. BUT MOSTLEY REMEMBER WHILE HES GONE OUR HEADS TEND TO PLAY TRICKS ON US JUST MAKE SURE THAT IT ISNT YOUR HEAD AND ITS YOUR GUT ....

jamiearmywife.png picture by siggycity
ARMYWIFELEE
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2010 at 12:07 PM

talk to him and if that dont work get in touch with his superiors..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)