cheatin clam chowder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can New England clam chowder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 (6.5 ounce) can minced clams
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 Cups half-and-half cream
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1 cup par boiled potatos cubed and peeled
- Salt and pepper to taste
In large pan cook onion and celery in margarine untill translucent and soft.
Add clam chowder, cream of potato , cream of celery soup, clams, potatos, heavy cream, and half and half. DO NOT BOIL! Heat over medium heat untill warmed through. Season with salt and pepper to desired taste.
Serve with oyster crackers (options)